Learn from circumstances
- 1Babulal-Tarabai Institute of Research and Technology (BTIRT), Sagar, MP, India
- 2Babulal-Tarabai Institute of Research and Technology (BTIRT), Sagar, MP, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 7, Issue (2), Pages 17-20, February,2 (2018)
Every minute, every moment, and at every step, we come across circumstances. Circumstances which are unavoidable and unfavorable. What should we do? Shall we negate or we fight? Or else, we go neutral leaving the result on to the destiny? We need to be truly different as we will fight and face. We will consider it as an opportunity because we know the fact that these unfavorable circumstances are temporary and these are here to teach us a lesson for a better life. We will have to fight as our life is not just ours, it belongs to our Progenitors and those who love and care us like anything. Hence, we need to give a POSITIVE display and projection of ourselves so that we set an example for others to follow. We can\'t leave it on destiny, we need to act as Almighty says, \"He helps them those who help themselves\" and we must and definitely help ourselves. We have got no option, itís our life. So, we need to fight against it to taste SUCCESS and to absorb the RAYS of HAPPINESS to prove as a WINNER. Donít negate Face and Act to the circumstances that come across. Display the WINNING attitude and be a HERO.
- Burchard Brendon (2014)., The Motivation Manifesto., Hay House Inc ISBN-10 1401948073 ISBN-13 978-1401948078.
- Elizabeth Gilbert (2015)., Big Magic., Riverhead BooksISBN-10 1408886189 ISBN-13 978-1408886182.
- Brian Grazer (2015)., Curious Mind., Simon and Schuster ISBN-10 147673075X ISBN-13 978-1476730752.
- Lailah Gifty Akita (2014)., Think Great: Be Great., Create Space Independent Pub ISBN 150283099X ISBN-13 978-1502830.
- Lindsey Rietzsch (2015)., The Happy Lady., Create Space Independent Pub ISBN 0615665764 ISBN-13 978-0615665764.
- Brene Brown (2015)., Rising Strong., Spiegel and Grall ASIN BOOIU29JSY.
- Bernard Roth (2015)., The Achievement., Harper Business ISBN 0062356100 ISBN-13 978-0062356109
- Jia Jiang (2015)., Rejection Proof., Harmony ISBN-10 080414138X ISBN-13 978-0804141383
- Kalam A.P.J. Abdul (2011)., The Wings of Fire., Universities Press. ISBN-10 8173711461 ISBN-13 978-8173711466
- Anand Satish B3 (2016)., Circumstances Grew Him Up., Partridge Publishing. ISBN 1482885050 HARDCOVER: 978-1-4828-8507-1, SOFTCOVER: 978-1-4828-8505-7,e-book 978-1-4828-8506-4