Analysis of the performance parameter of ducts for optimization
- 1Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Near Nandanvan, Raipur, CG, India
- 2Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Near Nandanvan, Raipur, CG, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 7, Issue (2), Pages 12-16, February,2 (2018)
Energy conservation can be achieved by the reduction of consumption of energy by optimize the maximum of an energy service. This can be achieved by using energy more efficiently and reducing losses of parts of energy. The components and performance of component used in energy transfer process both should be optimum. One of energy transfer components is duct. Ducts play important role in field of HVAC and other flow device. When fluid flow inside the duct there chances to loss of heat energy and pressure energy. So need to reduce the losses from duct and improve the performance of ducts. For making duct more effectively, need to well known about performance parameter and ways optimization. So, an effective study of performance parameter required to optimize duct and reduce losses of energy.
- Bheesham Dewangan and S.S.K. Deepak (2017)., Analysis ff Duct for Performance Improvements., International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 8(9). ISSN 2229-5518.
- Turgut O. (2014)., Numerical Investigation of Laminar Flow and Heat Transfer in Hexagonal Ducts Under Isothermal and Constant Heat Flux Boundary Conditions., IJST, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, 38(M1), 45-56.
- Bhatia A. (2012)., HVAC Ducting-Principal and Fundamental., PDH online course M246(4PDH).
- Yunis Cengel A. (2007)., Heat and Mass Transfer. Tata McGraw-Hill publishing company limited New Delhi., ISBN-13; 978-0-07-063453-4
- Shah R.K. and London A.L. (1978)., Laminar flow force convection., Academic Press New York San Francisco London. ISBN 0-12-020051-1
- Gijsen F.J.H., Goijaerts A. and Van de Vosse F.N. (1996)., A new method to determine wall shear stress distribution., Department of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology, P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- Wali U.G. (2013)., Kinetic energy and momentum correction coefficients for a small irrigation channel., International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 3(9), 315-322. ISSN 2250-2459.
- Maliska C.R. (1990)., On the Physical Significance of Some Dimensionless Numbers Used in Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow., Federal University of Santa Catarina, Florianópolis, SC.
- Nakamura H. and Igarashi T. (2004)., Variation of Nusselt number with flow regimes behind a circular cylinder for Reynolds numbers from 70 to 30 000., International journal of heat and mass transfer, 47(23), 5169-5173.
- Huysmans M. and Dassargues A. (2005)., Review of the use of Péclet numbers to determine the relative importance of advection and diffusion in low permeability environments., Hydrogeology Journal, 13(5-6), 895-904.