- 1Poornima University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 6, Issue (10), Pages 20-22, October,2 (2017)
Air pollution is very serious problem for the public health of view, because every person breaths approximately 22,000 times a day, inhaling 15 to 22 kg of air daily. Air pollution effect on living things. The main component due to which air pollution is increasing are carbon- dioxide, which is get exposed from vehicles and other harmful gases which is comes out from the big factories, electric power, generation plants, big industries etc. So it is important to solve these problems by taking serious steps. Aqua silencer is the one of the step taken in reduce the air pollution. It is fitted to exhaust pipe of engine. These silencer are used to reduce the noise and control the emission of harmful gases. The aqua silencer reduces emission noise because, the sound produced in aqua silencer under water having less amplitude than the sound produced in open atmosphere. This is happen because of in water molecules there are small sprockets which lowers amplitude of emission gases and lower the level of sound. The layer of charcoal which is pasted over perforated tube can control the emission by using the activated charcoal and highly porous extra free valences because these layer having high absorption capacity.
- Balashanmugam P. and Balasubramanian G. (2015)., Developments of Emission and Noise Control Device., International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research, 2(1).
- Kannan K. and Udayakumar M. (2009)., NOx and HC Emission Control Using Water Emulsified Diesel in Single Cylinder Diesel Engine., ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 4(8), 59-62.
- Beverlin (2017)., Beverlin Specialty Tube provides perforated tubes and cores for exhaust, filtration and welded assembly solutions for various industries worldwide., https://beverlin.com/(1 march 2017)
- Johnson G.J. and Sons Ltd (2017)., Unit 7 Trinity Court, Calmore Industrial Estate., Totton, Southampton, UK, SO40 3WX http://www.johnsonvalves.co.uk/check-valves/check-valves-industrial-process/ (1 March 2017)
- Patel Technomation (2013)., Flange manufacturing., http://www.pateltech.de/flange-manufacturing/ (1 march 2017)
- Kalligeros S., Zannikos F., Stournas S., Lois E., Anastopoulas G. and Teas C.H. (2003)., An investigation using biodiesel marine diesel blends on the performance of a stationary diesel engine., Biomass and Bioenergy, 24(2), 141- 149.
- Patel K.I., Gajjar S.R., Patel K.I. and Gajjar S. (2014)., Design and development of aqua silencer for two stroke petrol engine., IJIRST–International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, 1(1), 31-37.
- Hebbar Guromoorthy S. and Bhat Anantha Krishna (2012)., Diesel Emission Control by Hot EGR and Ethanol Fumigation; an Experimental Investigation., International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, 2(4), 1486-1491.
- Sukumar P., Vedaraman N., Sankaranarayanan G., Bopanna V. and Bharat R. (2005)., Performance and emission study of mahua oil (madhuca indica oil) ethyl ester in a four stroke natural aspirated direct injection diesel engine., Renewable Energy, 30(8), 1269-1278.
- Ayhan D. (2005)., Biodiesel production from vegetable oils via catalytic and non-catalytic supercritical methanol transesterification methods., Prog in Energy and Combustion Science, 31(5), 466-487.