Inspection in the Commercial Companies of England, Iran and France
- 1Department of law, Kharazmi University, Tehran, Iran
- 2Department of Law, Farabi Campus, Tehran University, Qom, Iran
- 3Department of law, Mofid University, Qom, Iran
- 4Department of law, Islamic Azad University, Qom, Iran
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (3), Pages 45-49, March,2 (2016)
Nowadays, commercial companies are considered as the major players in the commercial arena and particularly in the arena of international trade. These companies are the owners of the prestigious commercial brands who having enormous capital and through a regulated administration over their affairs, have succeeded in gaining their customers’ confidence. Basically, this confidence arises from the necessity of the existence of inspection principle in this legal person. There are different procedures under which the inspection is conducted in companies. One of the inspection institutions which plays an important role in gaining the public confidence is the external inspection institution. This external inspection which is performed independently of any intervention by the co-partners is treated differently in the legal systems of England, Iran and France. In England it is the commerce minister who recognizing the legal authorities implements this inspection; in Iran, court, companies registration department and securities exchange set about this subject; and in France, this will be performed by creating a high council of inspection by the ministry of justice. In this article, we will study the cases of external inspection in three legal systems mentioned above.
- Pasban Mohammad-Reza (2006)., Reviewing the Inspection System of Iranian Commercial Companies, , Journal of Law and Politics Research, 15, 89-91.
- Erfani Mahmoud (2002). , Trade Law, vol. II, , Mizan, first edition, 65.
- John De Lacy (2002). , The Reform of United Kingdom Company Law, , Cavendish, 307
- Boyle and Birds (1991). , Company Law, Jordan and Sons Ltd, 1987, 667. , Geoffrey Morse, Company Law, Sweet and Maxwell, fourteenth edition.
- Hassani Hassan (2007). , Trade Law, Mizan, 8th edition, 398 (2008): Issai’i, Tafreshi, , Analytic Discussions on Commercial Companies Law, Tarbiat Modarres University, first edition.
- Eskini Rabi’a (2002). , Trade Law, Vol. II, 7th edition, , SAMT, 181.
- Mayson Frenchand Ryan (2011). , Company Law, Oxford Press, 27th edition, , 93.
- Le code monetaire et finance , (2014)., undefined
- Le code commercial (1996) , Article 821-1., undefined