The Principles and Platform of Climatic Design of the Bushehr Architecture, Iran
- 1Islamic Azad University of West of Tehran, Young and Elite Researchers Club, Tehran, Iran
- 2Department of Architecture, Art University of Isfahan, Isfahan, Iran
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 5, Issue (2), Pages 66-75, February,2 (2016)
The port of Bushehr had been among the most important ways of communication between Iran and other countries. The thriving market of exchange of merchants had been the host to traders from India, Africa and Arabs of the Persian Gulf, who visited the port to sell and buy goods. The commercial and geographic positions of the port have played an important in the architecture and formation of the city. They have been, in fact, the factors driving the city toward growth and development. Hence, the development of Bushehr necessitates the development, design and construction of new buildings with various functions. As a result of the approach adopted to give purpose to the resources and energy, considering the climatic knowledge and configuration of the island shall be the first priority in making policies and decisions aimed at optimizing energy consumption. The present manuscript tries to propose solutions to reduce energy consumption and replace current sources of energy with renewable resources by considering the environmental and climatic platforms of Bushehr as well as its precious indigenous architectural elements and factors. Hence, the analytic-documentary research method is employ to conduct field studies on this issue. Results of this research can be widely applied to planning, design and construction of buildings by experts, enforcers and administrators.
- Kalhor M. (2013) A Study of Southern Border of Iran,Res. J. Recent Sci., 2(5), 71-73.
- Shaterian R. (2008) Iranian climate and architecture. Tehran: Simayeh Danesh Press, 179-180.
- Nabipour I. (2006) The architecture of Bushehr: The symphony of color, wind and light. Bushehr: Nazhat Press, 82.
- Iran Meteorological Organization (2014) Annual report, Official Bulletin. 117-126.
- Sadri M., Kavandi M., Jozepiri A., Teimouri S.H. and Abbasi F. (2014) Bionic Architecture, Forms and Constructions, Res. J. Recent Sci., 3(3), 93-98.
- Kasmayi M. (2003) Climate and architecture. The Iranian Housing Company Press, Tehran, 84-99.
- Shojazadeh H., Kazemi M. and Shafizadeh A. (2014) Environmental Psychology in Architecture and Urban Design, Res. J. Recent Sci., 3(5), 116-120.
- Chopan Naderi S., Dashti Shafiei A. and Shaghaghi S.H. (2014) The study of Expressionist Technocratic Architecture and its effect on the change of Architecture Space, Res. J. Recent Sci., 3(10), 100-103.
- Tootak M. and Diba D. (2014) Evaluating the Impact of Qualitative Elements of Space on Social Aspects of Sustainability, Res. J. Recent Sci., 3(10), 84-88.
- Qobadian V. (2008) Climatic analysis of Old Iranian buildings. Tehran: University of Tehran Press, 76-82.