Haar dhouib-matrix-TSP1 method to solve triangular fuzzy travelling salesman problem
- 1Department of Industrial Management, Higher Institute of Industrial Management, Sfax University, Tunisia
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 10, Issue (3), Pages 18-20, July,2 (2021)
This paper aims to propose a constructive method named the Dhouib-Matrix-TSP1 in order to optimize the triangular fuzzy sets for the travelling salesman problem. First, we change the triangular fuzzy numbers into Haar sets using the Haar ranking function. Second, we use the Dhouib-Matrix-TSP1 method to solve the travelling salesman problem. The detailed new method is discussed and illustrated by a numerical example.
- Cheikhrouhoua O. and Khoufi I., (2021)., A comprehensive survey on the Multiple Traveling Salesman Problem: Applications, approaches and taxonomy., Computer Science Review, 40, 100369.
- Traneva V. and Tranev S. (2019)., An Intuitionistic Fuzzy Approach to the Travelling Salesman Problem, International Conference on Large-Scale Scientific Computing., 11958, 530-539.
- Changdar C., Maiti M.K. and Maiti M., (2013)., A constrained solid TSP in fuzzy environment: two heuristic approaches., Ranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 10(1), 1-28.
- Yen C. T. and Cheng M. F. (2018)., A study of fuzzy control with ant colony algorithm used in mobile robot for shortest path planning and obstacle avoidance., Microsystem Technologies, 24(1), 125-135.
- Kuchta D. (2016)., Fuzzy Stage Dependent Travelling Salesman Problem with Networks as Nodes, Information Systems Architecture and Technology., Proceedings of 36th International Conference on Information Systems Architecture and Technology, Part I, 89-100.
- Feng H. M. and Liao K. L., (2014)., Hybrid evolutionary fuzzy learning scheme in the applications of traveling salesman problems., Information Sciences, 270, 204-225.
- Pezhhan E. and Mansoori E., (2014)., A Biologically Inspired Solution for Fuzzy Travelling Salesman Problem, International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing., Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing, 427, 277-287.
- Dhanasekar S., Dash K.S. and Hariharan S. (2018)., Hungarian Algorithm using Haar Tuples to Solve Fuzzy Travelling Salesman Problem., International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7, 380-382.
- Dhouib S., (2021)., A New Column-Row Method for Travelling Salesman Problem: The Dhouib-Matrix-TSP1., International Journal of Recent Engineering Science, 8(1), 6-10.
- Zadeh L. A., (1965)., Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, 8(3), 338-353., undefined