Spectroscopic Analysis of Siddha Medicine "Nandukkal Parpam"
- 1 Department of Physics, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram, Dindigul District Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Res. J. Recent Sci., Volume 1, Issue (5), Pages 59-61, May,2 (2012)
A siddha medicine namely “Nandukkal Parpam” has been analysed by using UV spectroscopy and constant deviation spectrograph. An attempt has been made to study the parpam based on physicist point of view and the study reveals that the medicine contains iron and calcium as major constituents and traces of sodium and silicon.
- Robert C.Weast, David R.Lide, Melvin J.Astle and William H.Beyer, CRC Hand book of Chemistry and Physics, 70th edition E-211 (1989)
- Impcops Publisher, Formulary of siddha medicines, Fourth edition 225(1993)
- Abstracts and Papers presented in UGC Refresher Course in Physics, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Deemed University Gandhigram, 30 (2002)
- T.Udagawa and T.Nakanisi, Ninth international symposium on Gallium Arsenide and Related Compounds held at Oiso, Japan, Edited by T.Sugano, 19 (1981)