Ultrasonic wave technique utilize for study the behavior of peptides pentaglycine and dl-phenylalanine in a different solvents
- 1Department of Chemistry, S.S.S.K.R. Innani Mahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad) Dist. Washim, MS, India
- 2Government Dnyan Vidnyan institute Amravati, MS, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 7, Issue (9), Pages 49-52, September,18 (2017)
The Ultrasonic velocity of pentaglycine and DL-Phenylalanine in different solvents mixtures have been investigated to understand the effect of pentaglycine and DL-Phenylalanine in interaction with water and organic solvents the various parameter such as molality, Do, do, Us, Uo, &
- Mathur G.R., Patil K.J. and Wazalwar A.B. (1988). Ind. J. Chem., 27, 799., undefined, undefined
- Pankanti S.U. (1986). Ph.D. Thesis in Chemistry, Marathwada University, Aurangabad., undefined, undefined
- Narwade M.L. and Khobragade B.G. (1989). Proc. 76th Ind. Sci. Cong. 137., undefined, undefined
- Kaulgud M.V., Dhondge S.S. and Moharil A.G. (1995)., Apparent molal volumes of alcohols in aqueous solutions at different temperatures., Ind. J. Chem., 34, 106-110.
- Pasynski A. (1938)., Compressibility and hydration in solutions., J. Phys. Chem. (USSR), 11, 606-613.
- Asai H. (1951). J. Phys. Soc., Japan, 16, 761., undefined, undefined
- Millerio F.J., Surdo A.L. and Shin C. (1978)., The apparent molal volumes and adiabatic compressibilities of aqueous amino acids at 25. degree. C., J. Phys. Chem., 82(7), 784-792.
- Khobragade B.G. (1999)., Studies in Complexes of Some Peptides., Ph.D. Thesis in Chemistry, Amravati University, Amravati.