A Systematic study of stability constants of binary complexes of some peptides with Mg(II), Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) metal ions by analytical methods
- 1Department of Chemistry, S.S.S.K.R. InnaniMahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad) Dist. Washim (M.S) India
- 2Department of Chemistry, S.S.S.K.R. InnaniMahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad) Dist. Washim (M.S) India
- 3Department of Chemistry, S.S.S.K.R. InnaniMahavidyalaya, Karanja (Lad) Dist. Washim (M.S) India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 7, Issue (4), Pages 34-36, April,18 (2017)
A detailed study of complexes with peptides antibiotics under identical set of experimental condition which would cover many aspects of complexation is still lacking. Hence the present work is undertaken to make a systematic study of stability constant of binary complexes of some antibiotics or drugs with Mg (II), Co (II), Ni (II) and Cu (II) metal ions by PH meter.
- Irving H.M. and Rossotti H.S. (1956). Acta Chem. Scand., 10, 72., undefined, undefined
- Ernst Z.L. and Menashi (1963)., Complex formation between the Fe 3+-ion and some substituted phenols. Part 2.- Spectrophotometric determination of the stability constants of some ferric salicylates., J. Trans. Faraday Soc., 59, 2838-2844.
- Jones J.C. and Vartak D.G. (1973) Ind. J. Chem., 12, 1306., undefined, undefined
- Jahagirdar D.V. (1970)., DD Khanolkar Proceedings., Atomic Energy Chemistry Symposium, 233.
- Narwade M.L. and Khobragade B.G. (1988). Proc. 75th Ind. Sc. Cong., 91., undefined, undefined
- Narwade M.L. (1974)., Metal-ligand stability constants of Co(II), Ni(II) & Cu(II) complexes with p-cresol and diketones., Ph.D. Thesis in Chemistry Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Bjerrum (1950). J. Chem. Rev., 46, 381, undefined, undefined
- Irving H.M. and Rossotti H.S. (1953)., 680. Methods for computing successive stability constants from experimental formation curves., J.Chem. Soc., 75, 3397-3405.
- Jones (1973). Ind. J. chem. 12, 1306, undefined, undefined
- Deshpande R.G. and Jahagirdar D.V. (1977)., Potentiometric studies in transition metal ion (d^5-d^1^0) chelates of substituted salicylhydroxamic acids., Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, 39(8), 1385-1389.
- Jahagirdar D.V. and Khanolkar D.D. (1973)., Studies of UO “2(II) complexes of substituted salicylic acids., Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry, 35(3), 921-930.Jiles D. (2015).