Synthesis and characterization of carboxyl-functionalized benzimidazolium based ionic liquids as efficient and recyclable catalysts
- 1Department of Chemistry, Amolakchand Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal, 445 001, India
- 2Organic Chemistry Division, SAS, VIT University, Vellore, 632 014, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 7, Issue (1), Pages 13-24, January,18 (2017)
A series of Task specific novel COOH-functionalized benzimidazolium-based ionic liquids (CFBILs), N-alkyl-N&
- Xue H., Verma R. and Shreeve J.M. (2006)., Review of ionic liquids with fluorine containing anions., J. Fluorine Chem., 127, 159–176; (b) Wasserscheid, P., & Welton, T. (2002). Ionic Liquid in Synthesis. Wiley-VCH & CoKGaA: Germany.
- Buzzeo M.C., Hardacre C. and Compton R.G. (2004)., Use of room temperature ionic liquids in gas sensor design., Anal. Chem., 76, 4583–4588.
- Muskawar P.N., Kumar S.S. Bhagat P.R. (2013)., Carboxyl-functionalized ionic liquids based on Benzimidazolium cation: Study of Hammett values and catalytic activity towards one-pot synthesis of 1-amidoalkyl naphthols., J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., 380, 112–117.
- Davis Jr. J.H. (2004)., Task-Specific Ionic Liquids., Chem. Lett., 33, 1072.
- Miao W. and Chan T.H. (2003)., Exploration of ionic liquids as soluble supports for organic synthesis demonstration with a Suzuki coupling reaction., Org. Lett., 5, 5003.
- Bates E.D., Mayton R.D., Ntai I. and Davis J.H. (2002)., CO2 capture by a task-specific ionic liquid., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 124, 926-929.
- Li D.M., Shi F., Peng J.J., Guo S. and Deng Y.Q. (2004)., Application of functional ionic liquids possessing two adjacent acid sites for acetalization of aldehydes., J. Org. Chem., 69, 3582-3584.
- Davis Jr. J.H., Forrester K.J.T. and Merrigan J. (1998)., Novel organic ionic liquids (OILs) incorporating cations derived from the antifungal drug miconazole., Tetrahedron Lett., 49, 8955-8958.
- Karthikeyan P., Muskawar P.N., Bhagat P.R. and Senthil Kumar S. (2012)., A novel CuCl2/BIL catalyst for direct oxidation of alcohol to acid at ambient temperature., Cat. Commun., 26, 189–193.
- Karthikeyan P., Aswar S.A., Muskawar P.N., Bhagat P.R. and Sythana S.K. (2012)., Development of an efficient solvent free one-pot Heck reaction catalyzed by novel palladium (II) complex-via green approach., J. Mol. Cat. A: Chem., 358, 112–120.
- Karthikeyan P., Aswar S.A., Muskawar P.N., Bhagat P.R., Senthil Kumar S. and Sythana S.K. (2012)., Selective oxidation of alcohol to carbonyl compound catalyzed by l-aspartic acid coupled imidazolium based ionic liquid., J. Mol. Liq. 173, 180–183.
- Wang X., Li Yu, Jiao J., Zhang H., Wang R. and Chen H. (2012)., Aggregation behavior of COOH-functionalized imidazolium-based surface active ionic liquids in aqueous solution., J. Mol. Liq., 173, 103–107.