Potentiometric titration of complexes with flavones and metal
- 1Department of Chemistry, Vidyabharti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, MS, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, Vidyabharti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, MS, India
- 3Department of Chemistry, Vidyabharti Mahavidyalaya, Amravati, MS, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 7, Issue (1), Pages 56-57, January,18 (2017)
The dissociation constant and equivalence point in 70% Dioxane-Water and end point in different concentration with flavones at different temprature. Dissociation constant equivalence point has also calculated by potentiometer. Ligand had been studied using potentiometric method using calomel and platinum electrode various temperature for 0.1M ionic strength.
- Desreux J.F., Merciny E. and Loncin M.F. (1981)., Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Potentiometric studies of the Protonation Scheme of two Tetraaza Tetraacetic Macrocycles., Department of analytical chem. and radiochemistry, university of liege, start tilman, B-4000 Belgium, Inorg.chem, 20(4), 987-991.
- Tokiwa F. and Ohki K. (1966)., Potentiometric titration of a nonionic –cationic surfactant in aqueous solution., The Journal of Physical Chemistry, 70(11), 3437-3441.
- N.C. Lt. and E.D. (1951)., Complex Metal-amino acid complexes(ΙΙ) polarographic and potentiometric studies on formation, between copper (ΙΙ) and amino acid ion 2000., 20.
- Kawaguchi Y. and Nagasawa M. (1969)., Potentiometric titration of steroregular poly (acrylic acid)., The Journal of Physical Chemistry, 73(12), 4382-4384.
- Rechnitz G.A. and Lin Z.F. (1968)., Potentiometric measurements with calcium-selective liquid membrane electrodes., Analytical Chemistry, 40(4), 696-699.