Viscosities and densities for binary mixtures of 1, 2-ethanediol and water at higher temperature
- 1Department of Chemistry, R.L. College, Parola–425 111, MS, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 7, Issue (1), Pages 1-7, January,18 (2017)
Viscosities and densities of the binary mixtures of 1,2-ethanediol with water were measured at 318.15, 320.15, 322.15, 324.15, 326.15 and 328.15 K. This experimental data were used to calculate excess molar volume (VE), viscosity deviations (&
- Dean J.A. (1999)., Lange’s Handbook of Chemistry., 13th Edition, McGraw-Hill, New York, Chapter 1 and 7, 186 and 600.
- Pal A. and Sharma S. (1998)., Excess molar volumes and viscosities of 1-propanol + Ethylene glycol Monomethyl + Ethylene glycol Dimethyl, + Dimethylene glycol + Diethylene glycol Diethyl, and + Diethylene Glycol Dibutyl Ethers at 298.15 K., Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 43, 532-536.
- Dean J.A. (1990)., Lange’s Handbook of Chemistry., McGraw-Hill, 13th Edition, (Chapter 7), 600.
- Stefano OIttani., Daniele Vitalini., Fabio Cometti. and Carlo C. (2002)., Densities, Viscosities and refractive indices of poly (ethylene glycol) 200 and 400 + Cyclic Ethers at 303.15 K., J. of Chemical and Engineering Data, 47, 1197-1204.
- Nikam P.S., Shirsat L.N. and Hasan M. (1998)., Density and viscosity studies of binary mixtures of acetonitrile with methanol, ethanol, propan-1-ol, propan-2-ol, butan-1-ol, 2-methylpropan-1-ol and 2-methyl propan-2-ol at (298.15, 303.15, 308.15 and 313.15) K., J. of Chemical and Engineering Data, 43, 732-737.
- Palepu R. and Macneil J.G. (2001)., Viscosities and Densities of Binary Mixtures of 2,2,2-Trichloethanol with substituted Anilines., Aus. J. of Chemistry, 41, 791-797.
- Oswal S.L., Prajapati K.D., Oswal P., Ghael N.Y. and Ejardar S.P. (2005)., Viscosity of Binary Mixtures of 1-alkanol + Cyclohexane, 2-alkanol + Cyclohexane and 1-alkanol + Methylcyclohexane at 303.15 K., J of Molecular Liquids, 116, 73-82.
- Pal A. and Kumar H. (2001)., Excess Molar Volumes and Viscosities of Binary Liquid Mixtures containing Polyethes and pyrrolidine-2-one at 298.15 K., Indian Journal of Chemistry, 40A, 598-604.
- Lurdes S., Alver Silva J. and Fatima F. (1990)., Densities and Viscosities of Binary and Ternary Liquid Systems containing Xylenes., J. Chem Eng. Data, 35, 288-291.
- Bawa M.J., Lomte S.B., Lande M.K. and Arbad B.R. (2009)., Thermodynamic properties of Binary Liquids Mixtures containing 1,2-ethanediol and primary alcohols at different temperatures., J. Indian Chem. Soc., 86, 1190-1196.
- Pal A. and Gaba Rekha (2007)., Volumetric, acoustic, Viscometric and spectroscopic properties for binary mixtures of dipropylene glycol dimethyl ether + n-alkalyamine mixtures at 298.15 K., J. Indian Chem. Soc., 84, 661-673.
- Kapdi U.R., Hundiwale D.G., Patil N.B., Lande M.K. and Patil P.R. (2001)., Studies of Viscosity and excess molar volume of binary mixtures of propan-1, 2-diol with water at various temperatures., Fluid Phase Equilibria, 192, 63-70.
- Shu-da Chem., Quen-Fang Lei. and Wen-Junfang (2005)., Viscosities and densities for binary mixtures of N-methylpiperazine with methanol, ethanol, n-propanol, iso-propanol, n-butanol and isobutanol at 293.15, 298.15 and 303.15 K., fluid phase Equilibria, 234, 1-2, 22-33.
- Abminabhavi T.M. and Kamalika B. (1998)., Density, Viscosity, refractive Index and Speed of Sound in Binary Mixtures of Methyl acetate + Ethylene Glycol or + Poly (ethylene glycol) in the Temperature Interval (298.15 – 308.15 K)., J. Chem and Engg Data, 43, 852-855.