Amino Phenolic AZO Compounds Synthesis and Bilogical Analysis
- 1Department of Chemistry, M. S. P. College, Manora, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, M. S. P. College, Manora, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (8), Pages 36-42, August,18 (2016)
The diazotization reaction pathway has been used for the synthesis of several azo compounds. This synthesis consists of amino phenol. The resultant products are characterized by FTIR / 1H NMR spectroscopy method. These products show excellent antimicrobial behavior.
- Kirkan B. and Gup R. (2008)., Synthesis of new azo dyes and copper (II) complexes derived from barbituric acid and 4-aminobenzoylhydrazone., Turk. J.Chem., 32, 9-17.
- Sakong C., Kim Y.D., Choi J.H., Yoon C. and Kim J.P. (2011)., The synthesis of thermally-stable red dyes for LCD color filters and analysis of their aggregation and spectral properties., Dyes Pigment, 88, 166-173.
- Hunger K. (2003)., Industrial Dyes: Chemistry, Properties, Applications., WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, 58-66.
- Patel D.G. and Prajapati N.K. (2012)., Formation Of Some Novel Acid Azo Dyes: Synthesis, Characterisation & Application Properties., Asian J. Biochem. Pharm. Res., 2, 255-261.
- Ahmad Thawra, Kandil Farouk and Moustapha Chahid (2015)., Preparation and Characterization of Some New Azo Dyes, Azomethine Dyes and Heterocyclic-Schiff Bases Derivatives., AASCIT Journal of Chemistry, 24-31.
- Zarei M. and Mohamadzadeh M. (2011)., 3-Thiolated 2-azetidinones: synthesis and in vitro antibacterial and antifungal activities., Tetrahedron, 67(32), 5832-5840.