Synthesis, Characterization of 3, 4, 5 - Isoxazolines and Antimicrobial Screening
- 1Department of Chemistry, Vidnyan Mahavidyalaya Malkapur, Dist. Buldhana – 443101, Maharashtra, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (7), Pages 16-19, July,18 (2016)
A series of 3, 4, 5 – substituted isoxazolines were synthesized via flavanone. Flavanones reacting with hydroxyl amine hydrochloride to form substituted of 3, 4, 5 – isoxazolines. All these compounds are characterized by resources of their UV, IR, 1H NMR spectroscopic information. Synthesized compounds evaluate for their antimicrobial bustle. All the compounds exhibited weak to reasonable bustle against all organisms except three which shows strong bustle.
- Wankhade B.B. and Chincholkar M.M. (2002)., Synthesis and antibacterial activity of some 1,3,4,5-substituted-D2-pyrazolines., Orient. J .Chem, 18, 381-382.
- Rajendraprasad Y., Ravikumar P. and Ramesh B. (2007)., Synthesis and antidepressant activity of some new 3-(2”-hydroxy naphthalen-1”-yl)-5-phenyl-2-isoxazolines., Int. J.Chem. Sci, 5, 2, 542-548.
- Khaty N.T. and Mahalle P.R. (2010)., Synthesis of some Bromo-substituted 3-aroyl flavanones and flavones., E.J. Chem, 7, 4, 1359-1361.
- Jung M.G., Lee J. and Jung H.J. (2007)., Novel synthesis of flavanones from 2- hydroxy benzoic acids., Bull. Korean Chem. Soc, 28, 5, 859-862.
- Pourmorad F., Hosseinimehr S.J. and Shahbjmajd N. (2006)., Antioxidant activity, phenol and flavanoid contents of some selected Iranian medicinal plants., Africal J. Biotechnology, 5, 11, 1142-1145.
- Kozikowski A.P. (1984)., The isoxazoline route to the molecules of nature., ACC. Chem. Res, 17, 1984, 410.
- Tomilovi Y.V., Okonnishnikova G.P., Shulishov E.V. and Nefedov O.M. (1995)., Acylation of spiro(1-pyrazoline-3,1’-cyclopropanes) to form 1-acyl-3-(2-chloroethyl)-2-pyrazolines and transformation of bicyclic 2-pyrazolines into 1,4,5,6-tetrahydropyridazines., Russ. Che. Bull, 44, 2114.
- Desai V. and Shah T. (2007)., Synthesis and antibacterial studies of some novel isoxazoline derivatives., J. Serb. Chem. Soc, 72, 5, 443-449.
- Quan M.L. (1999)., Design and synthesis of isoxazoline derivatives as factors Xa inhibitors., J. Med. Chem, 42, 15, 1999, 2752-2759.
- Maurya R., Gupta P., Ahamad G., Yadav D., Chand K., Singh A.B., Tamrakar A.K. and Srivastava A.K. (1999)., Synthesis of 3,5-disubstituted isoxazoline as protein tyrosine phosphatase1B inhibitors., Med. che. Research, 17, 2-7, 123-136.
- Mugesh G. and Singh H.B. (1998)., Synthesis and structural characterization of monomeric selenolato complexes of zinc, cadmium and mercury., Inorg. Chem, 27, 2663-2669.
- Sharma P.C., Sharma S.V., Jain S., Singh D. and Suresh B. (2009)., Synthesis of some new isoxazoline derivatives as possible anti-candida agents., Acta Poloniac Pharmaceutica Drug Research, 66 ,1, 101-104.
- Arai M.A., Arai T. and Sasai H. (1999)., Design and synthesis of the first spiro Bis (isoxazoline) derivatives as asymmetric ligands., Org. Lett, 1, 11, 1795-1797.
- Chang Raekyu and Kim Kyongtae (1999)., A facile and novel method for the synthesis of 2-isoxazolines., 40(37), 6773-6776.
- Jadhav S.B., Shastri R.A., Gaikwad K.V. and Gaikwad S.V. (2009)., Synthesis and antimicrobial studies of some novel pyrazoline and isoxazoline derivatives., E J. Chem, 6, 51, 5183-5188.
- Shah T. and Desai V. (2007)., Synthesis and antibacterial studies of some novel isoxazoline derivatives., J. Serb. chem. Soc., 72, 5, 443-449.