Study of Stability Constants of Cu (II), Co (II), Ni (II), Mn (II) Complexes with Substituted 2 Pyrazole in DMF Solvent using pH-Meter
- 1Government Vidarbha Institutes of science and Humanities, Department of Chemistry, Amaravati-444602, India
- 2Vidya Bharti Mahavidyalaya, Department of Chemistry, C.K. Naidu Road, Amaravati, India
- 3Vidya Bharti Mahavidyalaya, Department of Chemistry, C.K. Naidu Road, Amaravati, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (6), Pages 44-46, June,18 (2016)
The stability constant of substituted 2pyrazole (P1) with Cu(II), Co(II), Ni(II), Mn(II) complexes using pH metric titration technique in 90% DMF-water mixture at an ionic strength of 0.1M KNO3 were studied. The data obtained showed that Cu (II) has highest stability while Mn(II) has lowest stability.
- Tada R.M., Nariya P.B., Chavda N.K. and Shah M.K. (2013)., Evalution of stability constant of 1-(3bromo-4-hydroxyl-5-methoxy benzilidene) Thisemicarbazide (TRM-1) with Copper (II), Cobalt (II) and Nikel (II) complexes by pH-metric method., Der Pharma Chemica, 5(4), 244-251.
- Naik A.B. and Narwade M.L. (2009)., pH metric studies on formation constants of the complexex of substituted pyrazoles with some lanthanide metal ion and the influence of ionic strengths on complex Equilibria in 70% Dioxane-water mixture., Rassian Journal of co-ordination Chemistry, 35(12), 932-937.
- Murhekar G.H. and Raut A.R. (2010)., Formation constants of lanthanides metal ions chelates with some substituted pyrazoles in different solvent compositions., Archives of Applied Science Research, 2(1) 8-13.
- Kiranpure K.T. and Sondawale P.J. and Saraf B.D. (2010)., Studies the effect of dielectric constants of methanol-water and acetone water mixture on proton-ligand and metal ligand stability constants of Cu (II) - salicyclic acif complex., Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 26(2), 565-571.
- Rathore M.M., Parate V.V. and Rajput P.R. (2013)., The effect opf electric constants dioxane-water mixture on proton –ligand dissociation constants (pk) and formation constants of Cu (II) complexes with 1,3 diphenyl thiazines pH-metrically at 0.1 M ionic strength., Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 3(9), 77-79.
- Meshram Y.K., R.F. Khan, R.F and Dhamankar R.R., (2013)., Metal-ligand stability constants of Co (II), Ni (II), Cu (II), metal ion complexes with substituted ketone and simple at 0.1 M ionic strength pH-metrically., Indian Journal of Applied Research, 4(3), March.
- Ramteke A. and Narwade M.L. (2013)., Study of stability constants of the complexes of chlorosubstituted pyrazoles and pyrazolines with Cu (II), Ni (II), Co (II) and Nd (II) metal ions in 70% dioxane-water mixture at 0.1 M ionic strength., Scholars Research Library, Archives of Applied Science Research, 5(1), 231-237.