Synthesis of various Biological active Thiazines
- 1Department of Chemistry, Matoshri Nanibai Gharphalkar Science College, Babhulgaon, India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 6, Issue (6), Pages 41-43, June,18 (2016)
Pharmaceutical and biological active material Thiazines has been synthesized by nencki reaction followed by aldol condensatation. The overall yield found to be in range 55%.The all reactions are in mild condition. All steps are easy in handling.
- Verma S.C. and Nasim M. (2002)., Synthesis and characterization of new l-organy lsilatranes., Indian Journal of Chemistry, (41), 608-613.
- Shim S.C., Youn Y.Z, Lee D.Y. and Kim T.J. (1996)., synthesis of indoles from n-substituted anilines and triethanolamine by a homogeneous ruthenjum catalyst., Synthetic communications, 26(7), 1349-1353.
- Gevorgyan V., Larisa Borisova Vyater A., Ryabova V. and Lukevics E. (1997)., A novel route to pentacoordinated organylsilanes and –germanes., Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 548(2) 149-155.
- Desai N.C., Bhatt N.B., Somani H.C. and Bhatt K.A., (2016)., Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some thiazole and 1,3,4,-oxadiazole hybrid heterocycles., Indian Journal of Chemistry, 55B(1), 94-101.
- Solankee A. and Patel R. (2014)., Synthesis of some novel chalcone, pyrazolines, aminopyrimidines and their antimicrobial study., Indian Journal of Chemistry, 53B(11), 1448-1453.
- Remers W.A. (1972)., in Heterocyclic Compounds; Houlihan, WJ, Ed., Interscience Publishers, New York, 25, 317.