ISCA Fellow Membership
International Sciences Congress Association publishes all its journals in full open access format which are easily accessible for scientific community. ISCA does not have any income source. Therefore, ISCA needs to defray its production and maintenance costs by collecting Fellow Member Fees from author, authors' institutes or research funding bodies.ISCA Fellow Membership is a life Membership.Benefits provided to the Fellow Member of International Science Congress Association
- Fellow Member gets privilege to write the title FISCA (Fellow, International Science Congress Association). For Example: Dr. Stelyus L. Mkomas, Tanzania Ph.D., FISCA
- Fellow Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding fellow membership, essential for one's academic enhancement.
- Fellow Members are exempted from registration fees for all the International Science Congress organized by ISCA.
- Fellow Members may get chance to become Sectional President, Sectional Secretary or Sectional Recorder in the International Science Congress sessions.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as judges for poster presentation of International Science Congress.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as member of organizing and apex committee of International Science Congress.
- Fellow Members may become key note speakers in International Science Congress.
- Fellow Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programmes of International Science Congress.
- Fellow Members will also be privileged to host the International Science Congress (ISC) at their own place/country.
- Fellow Members will also get the opportunity to represent their state/country as coordinator for the ISCA journals and congress.
- Fellow Members may become a Member of Editorial Board of any one of ISCA International Peer Reviewed Monthly Journal.
- Fellow Members may be appointed as reviewer of any one of ISCA International Peer Reviewed Monthly Journal.
- Fellow members will get benefit in manuscript processing charges for publication of their research papers/articles in ISCA Journals.
- Fellow Members can give their research articles which will be published under the title 'From the Editor's Desk' for which no Article processing fees will be charged.
- Fellow Members will be considered for ISCA International Award.
- Fellow Members will get 30% Discount in publication charges for their Books, Theses, Dissertations, Projects, Lab Manual's, Information bulletin, Souvenir / Book of Abstract and Proceedings of Conference, Seminar and Symposium with ISBN in International E-Publication (www.isca.co.in).
- Fellow Members can send their academics and research News / Information without charges for International e-Bulletin (www.isca.net.in).
Fellow Membership of International Science Congress Association Before 30th June 2014
Rs. 13,000/- (for Indians with SAARC), $ 500 (for foreign)From 1st July 2014
Rs. 14,000/- (for Indians with SAARC), $ 650 (for foreign)
Indian participants can send your membership fees in the name of "International Science Congress Association" by electronic transfer/Draft / Cheque / NEFT/ RTGS / NetBanking through your bank pay able at Indore. Please add Rs 150/- Extra towards bank charges.
International participants can send your membership fees in US $ or equivalent currency in the name of "International Science Congress Association" by Wire Transfer / electronic transfer through your bank, otherwise international members can send the fess by Western Union Money Transfer / MoneyGram / Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at Indore, INDIA. Please add US $ 20(SAARC)/ US $ 50(Foreigen) extra towards bank charges.
Bank Detail :
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Account Name: International Science Congress Association
Bank Account No: 31865915572
Bank Account Type: Current Account
Bank Branch Code: 0388
Bank IFSC Code: SBIN0000388
Bank SWIFT Code: SBININBB267 (For Foreign)
Bank Branch Name: Indore City Branch
Bank Branch Address: Itwariya Bazar, Hukumchand Marg, Indore-2, MP, India
NOTE: After the deposition of ISCA Fellow Membership fees, you are requested to intimate (by e-mail) us immediately by providing following details as:
1. Covering letter containing: Name, Date, Time. 2. Proof of ISCA Fellow Membership Fees. 3. ISCA Fellow Membership Form.