Collaborative research and authorship pattern of refereed journals in submitted Ph.D. thesis of Department of Economics, Gulbarga University Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India during 1952-2001
- 1Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India
- 2Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, Karnataka, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 6, Issue (1), Pages 1-5, January,21 (2018)
This paper deals with growth and collaborative research pattern of Economics Department in the submitted Ph.D. thesis during the years 1952 to 2001. The study discovers that the majority of 206 (45.2%) publications are produced by the contributors during the years 1985 to 1995 and the ratio of the articles is 27:29 during the year 1985 to 1995. The degree of collaboration in this journal is 0.02 to 0.80. Further, the study explores the year wise growth, author productivity, authorship pattern, issue wise authorship, and the single and multi-authored papers and average citations etc.
- Subramanyam K. (1983)., Bibliometric studies of research collaboration: A review., Information Scientist, 6, 33-38.
- Karisiddappa C.R., Maheswarappa B.S. and Shirol M.V. (1990)., Authorship pattern and collaborative research in psychology., Iaslic Bulletin, 35(2), 73-78.
- Bandyopadhyay Amit Kumar (2001)., Authorship pattern in different disciplines., Annals of Library and Information Studies, 48(4), 139-147.
- Farhat H. (2002)., Authorship patterns in agriculture science in Egypt., Scientometrics, 55(2), 157-170.
- Vimala V. and Pulla Reddy V. (2017)., Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research in the Field of Zoology., Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 1(2), 43-50.
- Zafrunnisha N. and Pulla Reddy V. (2009)., Authorship Pattern and Degree of Collaboration in Psychology., Annals of Library and Information Studies, 17(1), 255-261.
- Elango B. and Rajendran P. (2012)., Authorship trends and collaboration pattern in the marine sciences literature: a scientometric study., International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 2(3), 166-169.
- Erfanmanesh M., Rohani V.A. and Abrizah A. (2012)., Co-authorship network of scientometrics research collaboration., Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science, 17(3), 73-93.
- Barik Nilaranjan and Jena Puspanjali (2013)., Authorship studies of Trends in Information Managemen, 2008-2012., International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 3(4), 75-83.
- Goyal V., Gupta G.K and Kumar A. (2013)., Authorship patterns and collaborative research trends in the field of chemical sciences., International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 3(3), 184-186.
- Velmurugan Chandran (2013)., Research Output with Special Reference to Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research Work of the Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (JIPR) During 2007-2012., Journal of Information Technology and Library Science, 2 (1), 1-8.
- Velmurugan Chandran (2013)., Bibliometric analysis with special reference to Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research Output of Annals of Library and Information Studies for the Year 2007–2012., International Journal of Digital Library Services, 3(3), 13-21.
- Velmurugan C. and Radhakrishnan N. (2014)., Publication Research Trends on Technical Review Journal: A Scientometric Study., International Journal of Digital Library Services (IJDLS), 4(3), 45-55.
- Velmurugan Chandran (2014)., Research Trends in Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (IJPAP) for the Year 2009–2012., Asian Review of Social Sciences, 3(1), 24-28.
- Thavamani K. and Velmurugan C. (2013)., Authorship Pattern and Collaborative Research work in Annals of Library and Information Studies., Proceedings of the National Conference on Next Generation Library Services, SALIS 2013 – NGLIS August 16-17, Chennai.
- Parvathamma N. and Gobbur Devendra S. (2007)., Mapping of Plastics Literature (1998-2002): A Bibliometric Study., SRELS Journal of Information Management, 44(4), 415-420.
- Parvathamma N. and Gobbur Devendra S. (2008)., T.M. Aminabhavi: A Biobibliometric Study., Annals of Library and Information Studies, 55, 127-134.