Use of library facilities and information resources in temperate college of fisheries (J & K): A case study
- 1Faculty of Fisheries, Rangil, Ganderbal, SKUAST-Kashmir, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 1-7, September,21 (2017)
In this paper an attempt has been made to describe a survey of the use of information resources by the faculty members and research scholars as the users of faculty library. A questionnaire method is used to identify the impression of respondent towards the awareness of library service, adequacy of library resources and their views on services. Such as classification, catalogue, physical facilities. Further an attempt has also been made to highlight the findings of the study and few suggestions have been given based on the analysis of the data.
- Nath Amar (2006)., Pattern of usage of information resources in Punjab Agricultural University Library, Ludhiana: A study., 2-4Feb 2006, 4th international convention CALIBER-2006, Gulbarg.
- Biradar B.S., Kumar Dharani P. and Mahesh Y. (2009)., use of Information sources and Services in library of Agriculture Science college, Shimoga: a case study., Annals of library and information stidies, 56, 63-68.
- Annual Report (2002). SKUAST-Kashmir, undefined, undefined
- Veeranjaneyulu (k) and Ramesh (LRCV) (2002)., Useful information requirement of agriculture scientist in Andra Pradesh: an opinion survey., Indian Journal of Information, Library and society, 253-261.
- Lohar M.S. and Kumbar Mallinath (2002)., Use of library facilities and information resources in Sahyadri College, Shimoga (Karnataka): A study., Annals of Library and Information Studies, 49(3), 73-87.