An Engineering College Library Websites of Mysore: A Content Analysis
- 1Guest Assistant Librarian, Pro. S SBasavanal Library, Karnatak University, Dharwad-580003
- 2Librarian, KLE’s, S Nijalingappa College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560 010
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 4, Issue (3), Pages 5-10, March,21 (2016)
Library websites playing a major role to provide information about library sources, services and other details. It gives details about collections, facilities, etc. The present study focused on analysis of contents of engineering college library websites, and made attempt to find out the importance of library websites in providing services to users. The present study also reveals that majority of the engineering college library websites provided basic information of library timings, staff. Sections etc.
- Definition from (2016)., Wiki pedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Content_analysis
- Chikkamanju (2015)., Content Analysis of the Autonomous Engineering College Library Websites affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka: A Study., Inter. J. Acad. Lib. Info. Sci. 3(9), 258-268.
- Pareek Sarwesh and Dinesh K. Gupta (2013)., Academic Library Websites in Rajastan: An analysis of Content., Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 913.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/913
- Prakash B. (2013)., Contents of Central University Library Websites in India: an analysis., E-library Science Research Journals, 2(1), 1-8.
- Kannappanavar B.U, Jayaprakash Mr and Bachalapur M.M., (2011)., Content Analysis of Engineering College Library Websites., Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal).Paper 673. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/ libphilprac/673
- Vijayakumar M, Kannappanavar B.U, and Mestri M, (2009).
- Content Analysis of Indian Institutes of Technology Libraries Web Portals: A Study, DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 29(1), 57-63.
- ATME (2016), College of Engineering, http:// www.atme.in/
- Geetha Shishu Shikshana Sangha(R) (2016), GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, http://geethashishu.in/
- MIT (2016), Maharaja Institute of Technology, http://www.mitmysore.in/
- MRIT (2016), Mysuru Royal Institute of Technology, http://mysururoyal.org/library
- NIE (2016), The National Institutite of Engineering, http://Www.Nie.Ac.In/
- NIE (2016), NIE Institute of Technology, h ttp://www.nieit.ac.in/
- SJCE (2016), Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, http://www.sjcemysore.org/
- VVCE (2016), Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, http://www.vvce.ac.in/
- VVIE (2016), Vidya Vikas Institute Of Enginee, http://www.vidyavikas.edu.in/