Indian Journal of Human Genetics: A Scientometric Study
- 1Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India
- 2AUCB Public Library, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India
Res. J. Library Sci., Volume 4, Issue (3), Pages 1-4, March,21 (2016)
The journal has spacious distribution in India and Global among the genetical experts and other medical scientists from academic institutions, hospitals and other research laboratories. The Indian Society of Human Society is dedicated to the development and scattering of learning of human hereditary qualities and related field in India. The society conducts yearly meeting, symposia and workshop to advance attention to the present improvement in the field, Present study has been discussed about year-wise distribution of contribution, authorship pattern, and degree of collaboration, mean, median, mode, range, variance and standard deviation, relative growth rate, doubling time, source-wise and top ten contributors out of 583 authors and other scientometric parameters during 2007-2013.
- Wilson C.S. (2001)., Informetrics. In: M.E. Williams, (Ed.)., Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, Vol.34, Medford, NJ: Information Today, Inc. for the American Society for Information Science, 3–143.
- Nalimov V.V. (1970)., Influence of mathematic statistics and cybernetics on the methodology of scientific investigations., Zavodskaya Laboratoriya, 36(10), 1218–1226.
- Nalimov and Mulchenko. (1969a)., Eshcheraz k voprosu o kontseptsiieksponentsial, [A word to add on the exponential growth concept.] Nauchno-Tekhnicheskaya Informatsiya. Seriya, 2(8), 12–14.
- Nalimov V.V. et al. (1971)., Geograficheskoe Raspredelenie NauchnoiInformatsii., [Geographic Distribution of Scientific Information.] Informatsionnye Materialy. Moscow: an SSSR Nauchnyi Sovetpo Kompleksnoi Probleme Kibernetiki. [Informational Papers. Moscow: Soviet Academy of Science, Scientific Council on Cybernetics.] 2, 3–37.
- Niloofar Hodhodinezhad et al. (2013)., A Scientometric Study of General Internal Medicine Domain among Muslim Countries of Middle East (1991 – 2011)., Acta Inform Med., 21(1).
- Sri Amudha S and R Sevukan (2014)., Indian Neuroscience Research, 1999-2013: A Scientometric Analysis., Collnet Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management, 8(2)
- Brij M. Gupta and Adarsh Bala (2013)., Epilepsy research in India: A scientometric Analysis of Publications output during 2002-11., Annals of Neuroscience, 20(2).
- Balasubramani C., Gopalakrishnan S. and Gnanasekaran D. (2013)., Growth of Research Output in Genetic Engineering: A Scientometric Study., Journal of Advances in Library and Information Science, 3(3), 2014. 179-185.
- Darin J correll, Kamen V Vlassakov and igor Kissin (2014)., No evidence of real progress in treatment of acute pain, 1993–2012: scientometric analysis., Journal of Pain Research 2014, 7
- Indian journal of human genetics (2016)., A Scientometric Study, http://www.ijhg.com/