Merging is possible and continuous for 2-regular graphs
- 1Department of Mathematics, Shri Nilkantheshwar Govt. Post Graduate College, Khandwa, MP, India
- 2School of Mathematics, Takshshila Parishar, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 5, Issue (8), Pages 1-6, August,12 (2017)
In the previous paper, we show that the merging is possible for smallest 2-regular graphs. Now we work on the merging is possible for all types of undirected similar 2-regular graphs. That is the merging is possible for 2-regular graphs with n vertices. Where n is natural number and representing the vertices of 2-regular graphs for the merging. Always n is greater than or equal to three (n&
- Duckworth William, Manlove David F. and Zito Michele (2005)., On the approximability of the maximum induced matching problem., J. Discrete Algo., 3(1), 79-91.
- Weisstein E.W. (2014)., Two-Regular Graph., Wolfram Research, Inc. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Two-RegularGraph.html. 30/07/2017.
- Munkres James R. (2010)., Topology., PHI Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, India, 264-288. ISBN: 978-81-203-246-8
- Munkres James R. (2010)., Topology., PHI Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, India, 102-103. ISBN: 978-81-203-246-8
- Wilson Robin J. (1996)., Introduction to Graph Theory., International E- Publication, England, 18. ISBN: 0-582-24993-7
- Sakalle Maneesha and sursudde Arun (2016)., A note on the merging of regular graphs., Souvenir from 6th International Science Congress. Pune, India, 8th-9th Dec., 145.
- Weisstein Eric W. (2017)., Nonnegative Integer., http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ NonnegativeInteger.html 31/07/2017.
- Munkres James R. (2010)., Topology., PHI Learning Private Limited, New Delhi, India, 33. ISBN: 978-81-203-246-8
- Weisstein Eric W. (2017)., Principal of Strong Induction., http://mathworld.wolfram.com/PrincipalofStrongInduction.html 31/07/2017.