Solution of an Extended Fractional Programming Problem with Non-Differentiable Function
- 1Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan Government College, Ajmer-305001, India
- 2Government Engineering College, Ajmer-305025, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 4, Issue (6), Pages 1-5, July,12 (2016)
Method for solving three different problems of extended linear plus linear fractional programming problems in which non-differentiable term occurs in the form of square root of a positive definite quadratic form either in constraints or in objective function or in both is obtained. In the method, model is reduced to fractional programming problem and its solution can be obtained by using programming theorems. Solution of the original problem can then be obtained through the solution of fractional programming problem.
- Mangal A., Tak P.K. and Deora P. (2011)., On Extended Fractional Programming Problem., International Journal of Operations Research and Optimization, 2(2), 279-284.
- Tuteja G.C. (2000)., Programming with sum of a linear and quotient objective function., Opsearch, 37, 177-180.
- Joksch H.C. (1964)., Programming with fractional linear objective functions., Naval Research Log. Quart, 11, 197-204.
- Hirche J. (1996)., A note on programming problems with linear plus linear fractional objective functions., European Journal of Operational Research, 89, 212-214.
- Jain S. and A. Mangal (2003)., Useful model in fractional programming., Applied Science Periodical, 4, 185-188.
- Jain S. and Mangal A. (2004)., Solution of a Generalized Fractional Programming Problem., Journal of Indian Acad. Mathematics, 26(1), 15-24.
- Jain S., Mangal A. and Parihar P.R. (2005)., Linear Plus Linear Fractional Programming with Non-Differentiable Function., Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, 30(1-4), 139-149.
- Sinha S.M. and Tuteja G.C. (1999)., On fractional programming., Opsearch, 36, 418-424.
- Schaible S. (1977)., A note on the sum of a linear and linear fractional function., Naval Research Log. Quart, 24, 691-693.