A New System of SkSP-T Plan with Single Sampling Plan as Reference Plan
- 1Department of Statistics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2Department of Statistics, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Res. J. Mathematical & Statistical Sci., Volume 4, Issue (4), Pages 1-6, May,12 (2016)
This paper explains the scheming procedure of a new method of skip-lot sampling plans designated as SkSP-T based on the principles of continuous sampling plan of type CSP-T. Construction and evaluation of performance measures of SkSP-T system are also derived and simulated for incoming and outgoing quality levels. Tables also have been constructed comparison of results with SkSP-2 also illustrated
- Dodge H.F. (1955)., Skip-Lot sampling plan, Industrial Quality Control, 11(5), 3-5.
- Perry R.L. (1973)., Skip lot Sampling Plans, Journal of Quality Technology, 5(3), 123-130.
- R. Vijayaraghavan and V. Soundararajan. (1998)., Design and evaluation of skip-lot sampling inspection plans with double-sampling plan as the reference plan., Journal of Applied Statistics, 25(3), 341-348.
- R. Vijayaraghavan. (2000)., Design and evaluation of skip-lot sampling plans of type SkSP-3, Journal of Applied Statistics, 27(7), 901-908.
- Muhammad Aslam, Saminathan Balamurali, Chi-Hyuck Jun and Munil Ahmad (2010)., Optimal designing of a skip-lot sampling plan by two point method, Pakistan Journal of Statistics, 26(4), 585-592.
- Fordice J.J. (1972)., A Tightened Multi-Level Continuous Sampling Plan CSP-T, Report No.QEM 21230-10, Ammunition Procurement and Supply Agency, Joliety, Illinois.
- Liberman G.J. and Solomon H. (1955)., Multilevel Continuous Sampling Plan, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 26(4), 686-704.
- Kandasamy C. and Govindaraju K. (1993)., Selection of CSP-T plans, Communication in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 22(1), 265-283.
- Balamurali S. and Kalyanasundaram M. (2000)., Generalized tightened two –level continuous sampling plan, Journal of applied statistics, 27(1), 23-38
- Balamurali S. and Govindaraju K. (2000)., Modified Tightened two-level continuous sampling plans, Journal of applied statistics, 27(4), 397-409
- Balamurali S. (2002)., Modified Tightened Three level Continuous sampling plan, Economic Quality Control, 17, 221-234.