A survey: use of Nanotechnology for waste treatment
- 1Department of Chemistry, Agra College, Agra, UP, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, RBS College, Agra, UP, India
- 3Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Engg. & Tech (FET), Agra College, Agra, UP, India
Res. J. Material Sci., Volume 5, Issue (5), Pages 1-3, September,16 (2017)
Waste disposal is a drastic problem, world facing in 21st century. Industrialized countries like Japan, India are the runner up in this line. The ordinary methods like pyrolysis, Landfills, and incineration etc. are non-ecofriendly, expensive and take time. Using Nano-technology fabrication concept of efficient nano-filter and Ag, Cu, ZnO, TiO2 nanoparticles (nps), Carbon Nanotubes etc waste treatment is become more effective. Comparative survey of nano-technology and other techniques show that it is much better for the purpose of waste disposal.
- Organo (2015)., How are wastes at naandi handled?, http://organo.co.in/how-are-wastes-at-naandi-handled.
- Bellas J., Beiras R. and Vázquez E. (2003)., A standardisation of Cionaintestinalis (Chordata, Ascidiacea) embryo-larval bioassay for ecotoxicological studies., Water Res., 37(19), 4613-4622.
- Sharma V. and Sharma A. (2012)., Nanotechnology: An Emerging Future Trend in Wastewater Treatment with its Innovative Products and Processes., international journal of enhanced research in science technology & eng., 1(2), 1-8.
- Nystrtm M. and Kaipia L. and Luque S. (1995)., Chemical and physical aspects of natural organic matter., J. Membrane Sci., 98(5), 249-262.
- Yaroshchuk A. and Staude E. (1992)., Charged membranes for low pressure reverse osmosis properties and applications., Desalination, 86, 115-134.
- Prachi P.G., Madathil D. and Nair A.N.B. (2013)., Nanotechnology in Waste Water Treatment: A Review., International Journal of Chem Tech Research, 5(5), 2303-2308.
- Mahmudand R. and Nabi F. (2017)., Application of Nanotechnology in the field of Textile., Journal of Polymer and Textile Engineering (IOSR-JPTE) Nano Trust-Dossier., 4(1), 1-6.
- Sutherland William J., Bardsley Sarah, Bennun Leon, Clout Mick, Côté Isabelle M., Depledge Michael H., Dicks Lynn V., Dobson Andrew P., Fellman Liz, Fleishman Erica, Gibbons David W., Impey Andrew J., Lawton John H., Lickorish Fiona, Lindenmayer David B., Lovejoy Thomas E., Nally Ralph Mac, Madgwick Jane, Peck Lloyd S., Pretty Jules, Prior Stephanie V., Redford Kent H., Scharlemann Jörn P.W., Spalding Mark and Watkinson Andrew R. (2011)., A horizon scan of global conservation issues for 2011., Trends in Ecology and Evolution., 26(1), 1-16.
- Ali Amdad M., Idris M.R. and Quayum M.E. (2013)., Fabrication of ZnO nanoparticles by solution-combustion method for the photocatalytic degradation of organic dye., Quayum, journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry., 3(1), 1-36.
- Haijiao L., Wang J., Stoller M., Wang T., Bao Y. and Hao H. (2016)., An Overview of Nanomaterials for Water and Wastewater Treatment., Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 1-10.