Green Synthesis of Activated Bovine Serum Albumin Fluorescent-Nanosphere by Using Mustard Oil as Herbal Nano-Alternative
- 1Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida, Sec-125, Noida-201303, UP, IndiaAmity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida, Sec-125, Noida-201303, UP, India
Res. J. Material Sci., Volume 4, Issue (1), Pages 1-4, February,16 (2016)
These days, preparation and characterization of various nanostructures are under many scientific considerations to get controllable geometry and their smallest size at nanoscale. Protein nanoparticles have been proved a effective and improved drug delivery vehicle for site specific sustained and targeted delivery. Many chemical and green practices of nanostructures such as nanocrystals, nanosphere, nanodiscs, nanocubes, nanowires, nanoballs and nanorods are going to be fabricated with many biocompatible and safe metals ions (gold, silver, iron and copper) and biomaterials (carbon nanotubes, chitosan, albumin and lipopolysaccharides and polysaccharides). These designed nanostructures along with fabricated metal ions/polymers/albumin were subjected further for many considerable improvements especially for the oxidative etching effect in nanostructures. It is reported that it may play very implicative role in fabrication of nanostructures geometry designing and their characterization for their size and attained shapes. Previously, bovine serum albumin was used as a cost effective matrix for preparing the various nanoparticles due to having couple of exploitable characteristics e.g. biocompatibility, non-antigenicity, easily biodegraded and non-toxicity. This designed study can provide a potential green method to prepare nanosphere that find to be assist in controlling desired size and shape of bovine serum albumin nanospheres at nanoscale by using mustard oil which is a naturally occurring and affordable antibactericidal emulsifier. Characterization of prepared glutaraldehyde activated bovine serum albumin luminescent nanospheres was done with Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) to observe their exhibited size and shape. So, this proposed method can be proved a very much cost effective green technology to prepare non-toxic and biocompatible activated bovine serum albumin luminescent-nanosphere to explore their therapeutic approaches in regenerative medicine and nanomedicine. And, It can be used as nonviral gene or drug nanosacs/nanocages to carry out the site specific delivery.
- James A.O. and Akaranta O. (2011)., Inhibition of Corrosion of Zinc in Hydrochloric Acid Solution by Red Onion Skin Acetone, Extract.Res. J. Chem. Sci.,1(1), 31- 37.
- Neela S. Babu K. Neela U. and Uppuluri J. (2015)., Formulation and In-Vitro Evaluation of Piroxicam Loaded BSA Nanospheres by Desolvation., Nanomed Nanotechnol., 6: 3. http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2157-7439.1000289.
- Jun J.Y. Nguyen H.N. Paik S.Y.R. Chun H.S. Kang B.C. and Ko S. (2011)., Preparation of size-controlled bovine serum albumin (BSA) nanoparticles by a modified desolvation method., Food Chem., 127(4), 1892-1898.doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.02.040
- Kumar S.S. Manav S. Mitali S. and Sabyasachi S. (2010)., Carbon Nanocubes and Nanobricks from Pyrolysis ofRice., J Nanoscience Nanotechnol., 10(6), 4064-4067.
- Hecqa J. Deleersb M. Fanarab D. Vranckxb H. and Amigh K. (2005). Preparation and characterization of nanocrystals for solubility and dissolution rate enhancement of nifedipine. Int J Pharmaceutics., 299(1-2), 167-177.
- Han J., Wang Q., Zhang Z., Gong T. and Sun X. (2014)., Cationic bovine serum albumin based self-assemblednanoparticles as siRNA delivery vector for treating lung metastatic cancer., Small., 10, 524-35. doi: 10.1002/smll.201301992.
- Salatin S., Jelvehgari M., Maleki-Dizaj S. and Adibkia K. (2015)., A sight on protein-based nanoparticles as drug/gene delivery systems., Therapeutic Delivery, 6(8), 1017-29.
- Lohcharoenkal W., Wang L., Chen Y.C. and Rojanasakul Y. (2014)., Protein Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery Carriers for Cancer Therapy., BioMed Res Int., 1-12. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/180549
- Kuang Y., Zhang Y., Cai Z., Feng G., Jiang Y., Jin C., Luo J. and Sun X. (2015)., Single-crystalline dendritic bimetallic and multimetallic nanocubes., Chem. Sci., 6, 7122-7129. doi: 10.1039/C5SC01947H.
- Kumar H. and Rani R. (2013)., Structural and Optical Characterization of ZnO Nanoparticles Synthesized by Microemulsion Route, Int Letters Chem Physics Astronm., 14, 26-36.
- Rohiwal S.S. and Pawar S.H. (2014)., Synthesis and characterization of bovine serum albumin nanoparticlesas a drug delivery vehicle., Int J Pharm Bio Sci., 5(4) (B), 51-57.
- Farrugia, C.A. Grover and M.J. Kreuter. (1999)., Colloidal Drug aqueous solutions: Designing a nanoparticulate formulations, Delivery Systems. J. Pharm. Pharmacol., 51, 643-649.
- Xiaojun, He. Fanghui, Wu. Mingdong, Zheng. (2007)., The synthesis of carbon nanoballs and its electrochemical performance Diamond and Related Materials, 16(2), 311-315.
- Rani K., Chauhan C. and Kaur H. (2014)., Potential and automotive applications of nanomaterials in combating cancer and stem cell therapy: An informative overview on nanotherapeutics., J Nanotech and Smart Materials., 1, 1-6.
- Rani K. and Paliwal S. (2014)., A review on targeted durg delivery: its entire focus on advanced therapeutics and diagnostics, Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., 2(1C), 328-331.
- Kapoor D.K., Bansal A., Sharma R. and Dhawan S. (2013)., Advanced nanomedicine: present contributionsand future expectations., Am J. Phytomed. Clin Therapeutics., 1(2), 124-139.
- Sharma K.R. (2012)., Preparation of emulsified encapsulated nanoparticles of bovine serum albumin ofbound glucose oxidase and their application in soft drinks/non-alcoholic beverages., Biotechnol Biomat.,2(2), 1-5.
- Rani K. (2015)., Applicative biodegradation study of egg albumin nanospheres by alkaline protease for release of encapsulated cicerarietinum amylase in washing as bioactive detergent additive., World J Pharmaceutical Res.,4(1), 1218-1230.
- Rani K. and Chauhan C. (2014), Biodegradation of Cicer Arietinum Amylase loaded Coconut oil drivenEmulsified Bovine Serum Albumin Nanoparticles and their application in Washing Detergents as Eco-FriendlyBio-Active Addictive., World J Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sci., 3(12), 924-936.
- Rani K. and Chauhan C. (2015)., Preparation of Cicer Artienium Amylase Loaded BSA Nanoparticles andTheir Bioproteolysis to be used as Detergent Additive.Bioengg and Biosci., 3(5), 72-82.
- Rani K., Goyal S. and Chauhan C. (2015)., Novel approach of alkaline protease mediated biodegradationanalysis of mustard oil driven emulsified bovine serum albumin nanospheres for controlled release of entrapped Pennisetum glaucum (Pearl Millet) amylase., American J Advn Drug Delivery., 3(2), 135-148.