Emerging trends in financial market for re-shaping the Indian Economy
- 11Dept. of Commerce, Bhilai Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bhilai, CG, India
- 22Dept. of Economics, Kalyan Post Graduate College, Bhilai, CG, India
Int. Res. J. Social Sci., Volume 7, Issue (6), Pages 43-45, June,14 (2018)
One of the crucial roles played by the Indian Financial Market to the capital market reform and its relationship with the Indian Stock Market is that, it is responsible for the growth and development of Indian economy. As capital market is an important aspect of changing trends in financial market pre-globalisation capital market does not have much positive impact on various economic indicators of stock market like liquidity, volatility whereas post-globalisation reforms has led to economic growth in India. As a result of the study, it reveals that the fast growing economy of India that has taken several reforms measures and continues to expand its final sector role in the economic development so as to make market more efficient with better regulation.
- Boyd J.H. and Prescott E. C. (1986)., Financial intermediary-coalitions., Journal of Economic Theory, 38, 211-232. 10.1016/0022-0531 (86)90115-8.
- Chakrabarty I. (2010)., Financial development and economic growth in India: A post reform analysis., South Asia Economic Journal, 11(2), 287-308.
- Leena James, Chandni Vijay and Bhansali Shruti (2015)., Impact of Capital market reforms on the Indian Stock Market since Globalisation., International E-Publication, India, ISSN No. 2319-8028, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 801X
- Goel and Gupta (2011)., The impact of globalization and its reforms on stock market., E-Publication, India, 159-161.
- Ramaratnam and Jayaraman (2012)., Recent changes in Indian Capital Market., International E-Publication, India.
- India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) (2018)., About Indian Economy Growth Rate and Statistics., https:// www.ibef.org/economy/indian-economy-overview, Jan 2018.
- Dinardo J., Johnston J. and Johnston J. (1997)., Econometric methods., (Forth Edition) McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, 204-326.
- Reserve Bank of India (2010)., Handbook of Statistics on the Indian Securities Market., Retrieved from http:// www.rbi.org.in/scripts/AnnualPublications.aspx.
- Reserve Bank of India (2013)., Handbook of statistic on Indian Economy., Retrieved from http://www.rbi.org.in /scripts/AnnualPublications.aspx
- Saint-Paul G. (1992)., Technological choice, financial markets and economic development., European Economic Review, 36(4), 763-781. 10.1016/0014-2921 (92) 90056-3
- Sinha P., Viswanathan B. and Narayan B. (2000)., Financial Market and Growth-Evidence from post-reforms India., International E-Publication, India, Article: 1057417.