The art of managing your portfolio
- 1Dept. of Commerce, Bhilai Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bhilai, CG, India
- 2Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, CG, India
Int. Res. J. Social Sci., Volume 7, Issue (5), Pages 50-53, May,14 (2018)
In the modern competitive era of development it is difficult for the investors to fix up their full savings in a single agreement pertaining the risk associated at one time. They want to invest in a group of securities is called Portfolio. The process of management by which an organization focuses its only resources on the development of new products and operational enhancements. A substantial body of knowledge has been developed on various approaches to projects, IT (Information Technology) and application portfolio management. When portfolio is created risk is reduced without renounce return portfolio management deals with the theory and practice of optimum combining securities into portfolio and analytical aspects has a better chance of success. This study aims that how the portfolio decisions are made and how it is managed. The result indicate that how people facing challenges in managing the portfolio This qualitative approach allows for a comparison of theory and Practice and through the findings, seek to develop a better understanding. It is an approach or set of standard best practices for planning, managing and executing work through the project to deliver the end product or services. The purpose of this paper is improvement of technology concept understanding traditional electronic stock traders examining the impact of capital market development on capital market development. The cultural understanding IT concept and applying on this will increase stock market efficiency. This Paper follows an exploratory research approach by investigating the practices of project portfolio management and further focusing only towards professional services organization and more specifically on projects that include and an IT component.
- Hossein Razaie Dolat Abadi (2013)., International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting., Finance and Management Sciences, 3(1), 382-390.
- Security Analysis 2017 (http://www.encyclopedia.com) accessed on 15January 2018, undefined, undefined
- Bahrami A. (2008)., The impact of information and communication technology development on stock market (Iran's study case)., Ma thesis, University of Isfahan (in Persian).
- Elton and Gurber (1997)., International Journal of economics development., 1 International Journal In multidisciplinary and academic research, September 2013(ISSN 2278 5973), 2(5)
- Hilsted Christian Johan (2010)., Active Portfolio Management and portfolio construction implementing an investment strategy., master Thesis fall 2012 cand.merc. applied economics and finance Copenhagen business school.
- Huang (2009)., Brown South Western College publication 7th edition Investment Analysis and selection portfolio Management.,
- Metaxiotis and Liagkouras (2012)., Security analysis and portfolio management., New Age International (P) Limited Publishers 2011 edition.
- Narcyz R. and Heinz Roland (2009)., Stock reaction and portfolio management to information technology investment., 883-894.
- Elton E., Gruber M., Brown S. and Tzmann W. (2011)., Modern portfolio and investment Analysis., Eighth Edition John Wiley & Sons.
- Managing the portfolio (2017). (http://www.portfolio management.com) accessed on 28 December 2017 Vikas 2011 edition Security analysis and portfolio management publishing house Pvt. ltd., undefined, undefined
- Ngassam Ch. and Gani A. (2002)., Portfolio management and analysis Global Portfolio Optimization., Financial Analysis Journal, 48(5), 28-43.
- Information and communication technology development on stock market (2017) (http://www.govsec.com) accessed on 15 December 2017, undefined, undefined
- Portfolio and investment analysis 2017 (http://www. investopedia.com) accessed on 10 January 2018., undefined, undefined
- Statsoft (2017)., Management of portfolio 2017., (http://www.statistica.com) accessed on 10 January 2018.