Political ideology of Afghanistan from the perspective of sociology
- 1Dept. of Sociology, University College for Arts and Social Sciences (UCA&SS) Osmania University,, Hyderabad 500017, Telengana, India
Int. Res. J. Social Sci., Volume 6, Issue (1), Pages 47-51, January,14 (2017)
Political ideology is one of the important aspect which covers all the ideologies which is Pertaining entire Afghanistan. Since advent of ideology up to present time different ideology practiced with their own perspectives views. Afghanistan is 99% Muslim country since long back different regimes exposed to use their ideologies as tools of their politics. But till now no ideology could succeed and sustain entire this country. so the main objectives of This study will focus on the word of ideology, Political ideology, impact of ideology on politics, Islam behavior, Secularism actions, reactions, and effect of that on government ruling entire country. All ideologies help avoid complex social world. Napoleon sees ideology as a set of false beliefs and even disruptive. After the concept of Marx and Engels, ideology consequences of widespread reflect. It is clear ideology is science of ideas and Political ideology is the most applicable characteristic which is exposed in different period of time in Afghanistan. Moreover the study will explicit the effective ideology of Communism, Marxism, Leftism, Anarchism, Radicalism, Talibanism, Extremism, Fascism, Conservatism; Liberalism that is being practiced in Afghanistan.
- Perry Anderson (2013)., The Indian Ideology., Published New Delhi.
- Judith Goldstein and Robert O. Keohane (2011)., Ideas and foreign Policy of Afghanistan. Cornell University Press London.,
- Said Hosain Zarhany (2016)., Political ideology., published in Tehran Iran.
- Andrew Hayood (2008)., The Indian Ideology., Published, New Delhi
- Abas Kazimi (2007)., BBC., Persian.
- Edward Shills (1972)., The Concept And The Function of Ideology Free Press., International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences. Ed by David L Shills, Vol. Vll. New York.
- Darius Es (2008)., Multiplicity of cultures., Dialogue of Civilizations, Published in Tehran Iran
- Hadi Rahimi (2011)., Islahonlin news., Kabul Afghanistan
- Andrew Heywood, translation: Gharamaleki, (2014)., what is the policy ?., Reed Publication, New Delhi.
- Bashiriyeh Hussein (2000)., The history of political thought in the twentieth century., liberalism and conservatism, second edition Reed Publishing Tehran Iran.
- Mohammad Akram Andeshmand (2010)., Sporghay., Afghanistan.
- Abdul Rasool Bayat and others (1994)., Dictionary of words and Daryosh Asori (PP: 204-205) Political Encyclopedia., Tehran: Pearl.
- Mahmoud Dawn (1998) ., comprehensive political culture., Tehran: Publication of Science.
- Mir Mohammad Sediq (2016)., five of the last century in Afghanistan., Print culture Mashhad Iran.
- Frashta Hazraty (2008)., Kabul Press., Afghanistan
- Mir Mohammad Sediq Farhang (1992)., Afghanistan in five of the last century., published Mashhad,Iran. (http://www. sarnavesht.com/farsi/index.php?art=682)
- Malek Sitez (2016)., Afghanpaper Press Kabul Afghanistan.,
- Ahmad Saidi (2010)., Kabul Afghanistan., Interview.
- M.P. Mohaidin Mehdi (2016)., Kabul Afghanistan., Interview.
- Ahmad Seyar Mahjor (2010)., News paper Kabul Afghanistan., Afghanistan.