Dr. B R Ambedkarís Social Movements and his Followers in Vijayapur District India Historical View
- 11History and Archaeology, Rani Channamma University, P G Centre, Vijayapur, Karnataka, India
- 22Dept. of History and Archaeology, Karnataka University Dharwad, Karnataka, India
Int. Res. J. Social Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 43-45, April,14 (2016)
This paper explores the social movements by Dr. Ambedkars, it also give emphasis on his followers in the Vijayapur district of the north Karnataka In order to find evidences of social movements inspired by him. Several vernacular reviews of literature have been done. Mouth to mouth conversation by the forth fathers, and personal interviews of some personality, who were part of movements are the major source of this study. Several photographs, folk literature and un-erased memory of forth fathers regarding his visits helped alot to prepare this primitive job. Paper lightens on the implications of the social movements and relation of Dr. Ambedkar in this region. We found that, Dr. Ambedkar visit helped to followers to inculcate high moral of movements, as well as Dalits to aware about their Social, Economic, Religious, Educational and political rights. Many other implications have been discussed with this study.
- Magar S.V. and Kallolikar S.K. (2016)., Dr. B R Ambedkarís Relation with North Karnataka., Journal of International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary (JIARM), 4(1), 271-276.
- Ramesh Kamble and Dhavaleshwar C.U. (2014)., Ambedkarís Views on Indo-Pak Partition and Social Concern., International Journal of Research In Commerce, Economics and Management, 4(1), 34-36. www.jiarm.com/FEB2016/paper26612.pdf.3.3.2016
- Dayanand Mane (2007)., Babasaheb Ambedkar and his movements, Dr. B R Ambedkar research academy, Mysore 32-33.
- Lokhande G.G. (1982)., Bhimarao Ramaji Ambedkar Ė A Study in Social Democracy., Intellectual Publishing House, New Delhi. shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in3.3.2016
- Kallolikar S.K. and Himmadi Y.B. (2002)., Swabhimani Shilpi B Basavalingappanavar Smarana Sanchike, B Basavalingappanavar Murthy Pratistapana Samiti, Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation,
- Gour Guruji (1979)., Autobiography., Budha Bhavan, Bagalkot.
- Kale Mangala (1996)., Stri Vimochana Horatagalu., Anarya Prakashan, Dharwad.
- Patil Neela (1993)., Sankraman., 28(4-5), Sankramana Publication.
- Dhavaleshwar C.U. and Manjunath N.K. (2013)., urbanization and its impact on Indian value system., Thematics Journal of Social Sciences, 1(2), raijmr.com 3.3.2016