Derivative Spectrophotometric validation of carbocisteine in pharmaceutical dosage form
- 1Central Research Laboratory, D.G. Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai-400016, India
- 2Central Research Laboratory, D.G. Ruparel College, Matunga, Mumbai-400016, India
Res. J. of Pharmaceutical Sci., Volume 6, Issue (6), Pages 1-3, November,30 (2017)
The study involves developing a, third order derivative UV spectrophotometric method for assay of carbocisteine. The ICH guidelines were used for validation of carbocisteine. The study was carried out at 210 nm for derivative, in Ultra- violet region. At 1 to 12 &
- Pharmacopoeia British (2009)., Her Majesty’s Stationary Office., London, I, II and III.
- European Pharmacopoeia (2005), 5.0, 2., undefined, undefined
- Rele R.V. and Patil S.P. (2010)., Reversed phase high pressure liquid chromatography technique for determination of carbocisteine from pharmaceutical formulation., J. Chem. Parm. Res, 2(4), 24-30.
- Nadimintri A., Gunda A., Tupally K.R., Lakshmi A.P., Jakka K. and Nagubandi A.S. (2012)., Simultaneous estimation of amoxillcine trihydrate and carbocisteine drug present in formulation by RP-HPLC method and its validation., Journal of pharmacy research, 5(4), 1889-1895.
- Burugu R. and Venkateshwarlu G. (2012)., A stability indicating ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) method for the determination of assay of carbocisteine in various formulation products., International journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, 4(4), 653-656.
- Megoulas N.C. and Koupparis M.A. (2004)., Ion-chromatographic determination of carbocisteine in pharmaceuticals based on non-suppressed conductimetric detection., Journal of Chromatography A, 1026(1), 167-174.
- Rele Rajan V. and Patil Sachin S. (2013)., Ultra-violet spectrophotometric method for validation of carbocisteine from bulk drug and pharmaceutical formulation., Int J Pharm Bio Sci, 4(2), 847-851.
- Rele Rajan V. and Patil Sachin S. (2013)., Spectrophotometric Estimation of Carbocisteine in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form by First Order Derivative and Area Under Curve Methods., Asian J. Research Chem., 6(3), 236-240.
- Rele Rajan V. (2014)., Spectrophotometric estimation of Carbocisteine in bulk and pharmaceutical dosage form by second order derivative method., Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 7(10), 1150-1152.
- Rele Rajan V. (2014)., Simultaneous UV-Spectrophotometric Estimation of Amoxicillin and Carbocisteine by Area Under Curve Method in Combined Dosage Form., Der Pharmacia Lettre, 6(5), 1-7.
- Rele Rajan V. (2014)., Simultaneous spectrophotometric estimation of amoxicillin and carbocisteine by second order derivative spectroscopy method in combined dosage form., International Journal of chemical sciences, 12(4), 1587-1595.