Impact of internet on students in Bhilai, India
- 1Bhilai Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 9, Issue (2), Pages 16-20, May,6 (2020)
Internet has created avenues for individuals to stay connected on a new level that does not depend on space or time. Internet has transformed the modes of communication, speed of communication and this has a great impact on the global relationships. Though the concept of globalisation is old, Internet has given rapid promotion for the concept of Globalization. On line business platform has penetrated the market so rapidly. Social Media networking is playing great role in promoting the proliferation of communication. `Reliance JIO' has made each and everyone to access internet in their smart phone. Students are busy in searching Internet and are less aware of their social surroundings, missing new social interactions. The danger is that many people do not know when to turn off their Internet. As I have conducted a research on the effect of internet on the development of students, it revealed many facts that, Internet has made the Globe as a single platform and it has increased the scope for new educational as well as Employment opportunities for the students. The Dynamics of Communication has broken the limitations of Global Economy.
- Agus T (2015)., Implementasi Teknologi Informasi Dalam E-Commerce Menuju Mea (Masyarakat Ekonomi Asean)., The proceedings of the National Seminar on Communication and Information Technology Industry (SNTIKI).
- Rusno, R. (2010)., Pengaruh Penggunaan Internet sebagai Salah Satu Sumber Belajar terhadap Prestasi Mahasiswa Pendidikan Ekonomi Universitas Kanjuruhan Malang., Jurnal Ekonomi Modernisasi, 6(2), 161-172.
- Tedyyana, A. (2016)., Rancang Bangun Jaringan Wirelless Di Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis Menggunakan MAC Filtering., Prosiding SENIATI, 31-B.
- Asdaque, M. M., Khan, M. N., & Rizvi, S. A. A. (2010)., Effect of Internet on the academic performance and social life of university students in Pakistan., Journal of Education and sociology, 4(3), 21-27.
- Owusu-Acheaw, M., & Larson, A. G. (2015)., Use of social media and its impact on academic performance of tertiary institution students: A study of students of Koforidua Polytechnic, Ghana., Journal of Education and Practice, 6(6), 94-101.
- Anderson, J. Q., Boyles, J. L., & Rainie, L. (2012)., The Future Impact of the Internet on Higher Education: Experts Expect More Efficient Collaborative Environments and New Grading Schemes; They Worry about Massive Online Courses, the Shift Away from On-Campus Life., Pew Internet & American Life Project.
- Help guide (2017)., Internet and Computer Addiction: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment., http: //www.helpguide.org/mental/internet_cybersex_addiction.htm; Internet; accessed June 6, 2017.
- Williams, C. (2007)., Research methods., Journal of Business & Economics Research (JBER), 5(3).
- Charles T and Fen Y (2007)., Sampling A Typology of Mixed Methods With Examples., Journal of Mixed Methods Research, 1(1).
- M. Madhuri Devi (2019)., Mobile Movement., Ideal International E-Publications, pp 1-34 ISBN: 978-81-941310-0-7. http://www.Isca.co.in/COMM_MANAGE/ book/ISBN%20978-81-941310-0-7.pdf
- M. Madhuri Devi, (2016)., Impact of mobile phone on students learning., Indian journal of Applied Research, 6(2).
- Devi, M. M., & Agrawal, S. (2017)., Impact of social networking websites on the attitude of students in Bhilai., Asian Journal of Management, 8(2), 357-360.
- Quadri, R. F. (2012)., Challenges and prospects of using internet facilities in a Nigerian teacher training institution., Journal of Educational and Social Research, 2(4), 139-139.
- Ogedebe, P. M. (2012)., Internet usage and students, Academic Research International, 2(3), 334.
- Emeka, U.J. & Nyeche, O.S. (2016)., Impact of Internet Usage on the Academic Performance of Undergraduates Students: A case study of the University of Abuja, Nigeria., International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 7(10), 1018- 1029.