Analysing the intentions of brand choice behaviour of online consumer
- 1Dept. of Management, Rayalseema University, Kurnool, Andra Pradesh, India
- 2Department of Commerce and Management Studies, Vivekananda College, Bengaluru, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 7, Issue (2), Pages 1-5, February,6 (2018)
Online Shopping has started new revolutionary era in the industry. It has changed the view of the people towards the product and services and also people are more sensitively responding with respect to brands. The study emphasizes on the intention of the consumer to purchase and its dependency on the attitude of the consumer and the factors that affect the brand choice behaviour of consumers purchasing online. A Research model is proposed to accomplish the above objectives. The result is proved empirically by collecting 250 samples across India using random sampling technique. Hypothesis have been formulated and tested accordingly using the tools, such as Cronbach’s alpha, Reliability test, Multiple Linear Regression, ANOVA. It was found that, the attitude and the factors affecting brand choice behaviour of online consumers will have a positive influence on the intention to purchase. Suitable suggestions based on findings are given. This study offers online retailers an understanding about consumers’ intention to purchase online towards brand choice behavior.
- Singh Prashant (2014)., Consumer’s buying behaviour towards online shopping- a case study of Flipkart.com users’ in Lucknowcity., National Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, III, ISSN–2277-1166.
- Jaganathan A.T., Sakthivel M.M. and Mohanraj M.M. (2016)., A study on customer perception towards online shopping, Namakkal., International Education and Research Journal, 2(7), 16.
- Seimiene E. and Kamarauskaite E. (2014)., Effect of brand elements on brand personality perception., 19th International Scientific Conference; Economics and Management 2014, ICEM 2014, 23-25 April 2014, Riga, Latvia; Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 156, 429-434.
- Alshurideh M., Bataineh A., Alkurdi B. and Alasmr N. (2015)., Factors Affect Mobile Phone Brand Choices–Studying the Case of Jordan Universities Students., International Business Research, 8(3), 141.
- Khan S. and Rohi S. (2013)., Investigating the factors affecting youth brand choice for mobile phones purchase-a study of private universities students of Peshawar., Management & Marketing, 8(2), 369-384.
- Kinker M. and Shukla N.K. (2016)., An Analysis of Consumer Behaviors towards Online Shopping of Electronic Goods With special reference to Bhopal and Jabalpur city., International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies, 14(1), 218-235.
- Sharma P. (2012)., A Study of Brand Choice of Laptops by Management and Engineering Students (a Case Study of Rohtak, Bahadur Garh City)., Researchers World, 3(4), 50.
- Uddin M.R., Lopa N.Z. and Oheduzzaman M. (2014)., Factors affecting customers’ buying decisions of mobile phone: a study on Khulna city, Bangladesh., International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains (IJMVSC), 5(2), 21.
- Gurav V.S. and Patil V.R. (2016)., A study of consumer behaviour towards online buying with reference to Ichalkaranji city., International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, ISSN: 2455-1627, Impact Factor: RJIF 5.22, 2(9), 97-103.
- Sata M. (2013)., Factors affecting consumer buying behavior of mobile phone devices., Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences; ISSN 2039-2117 (online); ISSN 2039-9340 (print), 4(12), 103.