Banking customers and their retention- an empirical study of responsible factors
- 1Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, MP, India
- 2Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (2), Pages 1-7, February,6 (2017)
Customer Retention is an undeniably squeezing issue in today\'s ever-focused business field of Banking Sector. More rivalry and expanded control made it more troublesome for banks to emerge from the group. Losing the clients can be exceptionally costly as it expenses to gain another client. Now banking sector have realized the strategic importance of customer value and seemed to be continuously seeking innovative ways to enhance customer retention through its various service relationships strategies. The purpose of this research is to study the impact of Customer Retention in banking industry and to compares the factors among Nationalized and Private Banks. The study depends on the essential information gathered from respondents from Indore area with the assistance of organized survey. Information examination has been done utilizing SPSS programming. The factual investigation strategy utilized in this study is Reliability analysis and Factor Analysis.
- Pandey Peeyush (2012)., The relationship between CRM Dimensions and customer retention In Indian banking industry: an Empirical study of public and Private sector bank., Journal of Commerce and Accounting Research, 1(4), 51-59.
- Chitra K. and Subashini B. (2011)., Customer Retention in Banking Sector using Predictive Data Mining Technique., ICIT 2011. The 5th International Conference on Information Technology, 1-4.
- Agarwal Ritu (2009)., A comparative study of nationalized and private banks with reference to customer relation management., Ph D dissertation School of Management Studies Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Rootman C., Tait M. and Sharp G. (2011)., Relationship marketing and customer retention lessons for South African banks., Southern African Business Review Volume 15(3), 184-206.
- Ibok Nkanikpo I. and Udofot Paul O. (2012)., Customers, International Journal of Marketing Studies, 4(5), 74-80.
- Mistry Dr. Snehalkumar H. (2013)., Measuring Customer Satisfaction in Banking Sector: With Special Reference to Banks of Surat City., Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Management Review, 2(7), 132-140.
- Kothari C.R. and Garg Gourav (2004)., Research Methodology-Methods and Techniques., (3rd edition, 2014) New Age International Publishers. ISBN:978-81-224-3623-5.