Shaping business with ethics
- 1Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai-491001, Chhattisgarh, India
- 2Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai-491001, Chhattisgarh, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (10), Pages 12-15, October,6 (2017)
The corporate world has entered a phase wherein, as a whole it is experiencing pangs of moral consciousness. Management concepts have taken a new meaning with emerging expressions like corporate sustainability, business ethics and corporate governance becoming the buzz words. This corporate world has now to match its ethical instincts so as to embody itself in all its realms of its existence. This study will try to examine the concepts of ethics and its relevance to business.
- Nainawat Renu and Meena Ravi (2013)., Corporate Governance and Business Ethics., Global Journal of Management and Business Studies., 3(10), 1085-1090. ISSN 2248-9878
- Gaur Mandeep (2014)., Good Governance-Promotion of Ethics and Moral Values., Indian Journal of Applied Research, 4, 489-491.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Professional Programme-Ethics, Governance and Sustainability www.icsi.edu. Accessed on 10th April 2017, undefined, undefined
- Khomba James Kamwachale, Bakuwa Rhoda C. and Kangaude-Ulaya Ella Cindy (2013)., Shaping Business Ethics and Corporate Governance: An Inclusive African Ubuntu Philosophy., Global Journal of Management and Business Research Administration, 13(5).
- Kulkani Ruchi and Maniam Balasundram (2014)., Corporate Governance—Indian Perspective., International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 5(4), 364-368.