Start – up enterprise of Chhattisgarh with special reference to Bastar Arts, India
- 1Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai, CG, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (10), Pages 8-11, October,6 (2017)
Start – up or Start- up business simply means small business or an association of two or more people as partners. It is very latest concept in small business sector. Start – up is a young enterprise and symbolize in starting level of development. Start – up enterprises provide those product or services which are not presently available in the market or available but being offered in a substandard approach. This type of enterprise is favorable especially for developing countries where a financial resource is one of the barriers in development of large scale business. This concept helps to develop entrepreneurial culture. Start – up idea not only encourage entrepreneurial culture but also creates job opportunity which reduces the volume of unemployed persons. India occupied third position as the world’s largest start up base falling behind US and the UK. India’s growing economy, there are a lot of probability where one can venture into it. Currently India’s profit oriented start-up sectors are – e-commerce, travel, transport, Ad-tech, mobile, search etc. The purpose of this study is to connect the ‘Bastar Arts’ as a prospective start up enterprise of Chhattisgarh in the national as well as international platform. Bastar Arts of Chhattisgarh has sound potentiality to flourish as start up enterprise in the current scenario. This form of start up business not only encourage in the development of entrepreneurial environment of Chhattisgarh but also attract foreign investment.
- Start-up-definition of Start-up in English/Oxford Dictionaries. Oxford Dictionaries. https://en. Oxford dictionaries.com/definition/us/start-up (Accessed-18/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Start-up meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary. Cambridge English Dictionary. dictionary.cambridge.org/ dictionary/English/start-up (Accessed – 2017-2-18)., undefined, undefined
- Cody Faidyn. 5 most popular types of Start Up companies from 2014. www.theelpodcast.com/5-popular-types-startup-companies-2014/ (Accessed - 18/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- The Startups Team of the UK’s No.1 starting a business resource. 10 reasons to start a business. www.startups. co.uk/10-reasons-to-start-a-business/ (Accessed - 19/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Aditya Bhushan Dwivedi. The government has finally defined the word “startup”- Your story.com. https://yourstory.com>2016>02 (Accessed – 19/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- By Express News Services. Startup India: Budget 2016 will see friendly tax regime, says Arun Jaitly. www.indianexpress.com>India (Accessed – 20/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Chhattisgarh CM launches “Start-up Chhattisgarh”. www.uniindia.com/chhattisgarh-cm-launches...Start-up-chhattisgarh.../states/.../62263...(Accessed – 21/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- What factors make Bastar region of Chhattisgarh popular in art and… https://www.quora.com/What-factors-make-Bastar-region-of-Chhattisgarh-popular-in-art... (Accessed - 21/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Chapter 2. pdf–Shodhganga, www.Shodhganga.inflibnet.ac. in/bitstream/10603/50950/5/chapter%202.pdf (Accessed-21/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Dutta Akansha (2016)., Start-up Initiative., IOSR Journal of Business and Management, P- ISSN: 2319-7668, e-ISSN: 2278-487x, 94-95. www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jbm/papers/ conf.15010/volume%202/31.%2093-97.pdf
- Mazzarol Tim, Volery Thierry, Doss Noelle, Thein Vicki (1999)., Factors influencing small business start-ups., International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research, 5(2), 48-63. https://www.researchgate.net/ publication/230600351_Factors_Influencing_Small_Business_Start-Ups_A_Comparison_with_Previous_Research
- Bergstrom Bettina (2012)., Business plan for a start-up company VRDA/HELSINKI., HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- Florida Richard (2015)., The World’s Leading Startup Cities., https://www.citylab.com/life/2015/07/the-worlds-leading-startup-cities/399623/ (Accessed 20/2/17).
- 2015 Venture Finance in Africa, the progress of early-stage high-potential growth companies. https://abanangels.files. wordpress.com/.../summary-vc4africa-2015-report-venture-fin... 20/2/17., undefined, undefined
- Henry Zoe (2017)., The Top 4 cities in Asia to launch a Start-up., https://www.inc.com/zoe-henry/top-4-cities-in-asia-to-start-a-business.html (Accessed - 21/2/17).
- 10 Best Indian Cities for Startups to Flourish-Well Begun Is Half Done. http://grabhouse.com/urbancocktail/ best-indian-cities-for-startups-to-flourish-well-begun-is-half-done/ (Accessed - 21/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- 50 Startups in India You should get to know-Founders Grid. https://foundersgrid.com/startups-india/ (Accessed - 22/2/17)., undefined, undefined
- Start up Business Plan, posted by: Clean India Journal- Editor, In the article “Creating a Successful Startup Business Plan”, July 16, 2016. https://www. cleanindiajournal.com>News>Carcare., undefined, undefined