Role of motivation on employee productivity among bank employees in Chhattisgarh, India
- 1Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
- 2Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai-491001, Chhattisgarh, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (10), Pages 1-7, October,6 (2017)
The present study analyzed the association among factors of organization environment and employee productivity with the help of motivation. This analysis helps to find the mediation role of motivation among bank employees in Chhattisgarh. The result shows that there is a vital bonding between work environment and productivity of employees. The motivation inspires the human resources to work more successfully and competently. The motivation helps to the employees to improve their effective job presentation. This outcome spot the value of work circumstances and inspiration through clearing up performance of bank employees with the support of good organization environment.
- Sansone C. and Harackiewicz J.M. (2000)., Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation: The search for optimal motivation and performance., San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Chaudhary N. and Sharma B. (2012)., Impact of Employee Motivation on Performance (Productivity) In Private Organization., International Journal of Business Trends and Technology, 2(4), 29-35.
- Afful-Broni A. (2012)., Relationship between motivation and job performance at the University of Mines and technology, Tarkwa, Ghana., Leadership lessons, Creative Education, 3(3), 309-314. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.4236/ ce.2012.33049.
- Aisha A.N. and Hardjomidjojo P. (2013)., Effects of Working Ability, Working Condition, Motivation and Incentive on Employees Multi-Dimensional Performance., International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 4(6), 605, http://dx.doi.org/ 10.7763/IJIMT.
- Kuvaas B. (2006)., Performance appraisal satisfaction and employee outcomes: mediating and moderating roles of motivation., The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 17(3), 504-522. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1080/ 09585190500521581.
- Geister S., Konradt U. and Hertel G. (2006)., Effects of Process Feedback on Motivation, Satisfaction, and Performance, In Virtual Teams., Small Group Research, 37(5), 459-489.
- Guo Y., Liao J., Liao S. and Zhang Y. (2014)., The mediating role of intrinsic motivation on the relationship between developmental feedback and employee job performance., Social Behaviour and personality, 42(5), 731-741. http://dx.doi.org/10.2224/sbp
- Barrick M. R., Stewart Greg L. and Piotrowski M. (2002)., Personality and Job Performance: Test of the Mediating Effects of Motivation among Sales Representatives., Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(1), 43-51. http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1037/0021-9010.
- Parker C.P., Baltes B.B., Young S.A., Huff J.W., Altmann R.A. and Lacost H.A. (2003)., Relationships between psychological climate perceptions and work outcomes: A meta-analytic review., Journal of Organizational Behavior, 24(4), 389-416. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/job.198.
- Baron R. and Kenny D. (1986)., The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations., Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51(6), 1173-1182. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1243.