Importance of tourism value chain analysis system (VCAS) towards pro-poor tourism development in Madhya Pradesh Region, India
- 1School of Commerce, DAVV, Indore, MP, India
- 2School of Commerce, DAVV, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 6, Issue (1), Pages 6-8, January,6 (2017)
Value chain analysis system (VCAS) towards Pro-Poor Tourism Development in Madhya Pradesh Region intend to explain that how the economic flows reaches various groups of society in the different region of the state. Over the past two decades, researchers and practitioners have given considerable attention to issues of tourism value chain governance. Various dimensions of tourism value chain governance, namely, policy, destination management and marketing, integration of distribution channels, and sustainability of the tourism value chain, are examined. An attempt has been made in this paper that Value chain analysis system (VCAS) has been conducted in an open and participatory way and further VCAS is used as valuable and proficient apparatus for capacity building which help to construct a common thoughtful of tourism destinations financially viable gap and for promoting good government tourism officials.
- Porter M.E. (1985)., The Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance., NY: Free Press.
- Gereffi G. (2000)., The global value chain (GVC) concept., https://www.researchgate.net/. (1990) and early 2000s, Dec 2016.
- ICRISAT (2016)., The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)., www.icrisat.org/overview/1972, Dec 2016.
- Giulian E. Pietrobelli C. and Rabelloti R. (2005)., Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American clusters., World Development, 33(4)..
- Wood A. (2001)., an economistís perspective., IDS Bulletin, The Value of Value Chains, 32(3).