Some Strategies for Sponsored Search Advertisements (Ads) Top Position at Search Engines
- 1Department of Mathematics, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, Pin 491001, India
- 2Department of Mathematics, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, Pin 491001, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (6), Pages 10-13, June,6 (2016)
The present article brings out Some Strategies for Sponsored Search Advertisements (Ads) Top Position at Search Engines. The idea of present paper came to existence due to Raju and Subbaro where as they have mentioned that despite of enormous commercial important of online ads, there has been little work done to clarity the basis for ranking and displaying them. Also, there are numerous papers on search engine marketing related concepts, but most of the papers show that the statistical or mathematical models (or techniques) such as Bayesian modeling, Markov Chain, Monte Carlo methods etc. These models are somewhat difficult to understand by advertisers, businessmen, retailers, and practitioners. Therefore, the present paper shows the simple and easy way to understand about the dynamic behavior of Sponsored Search Ads Top Position system at Search Engines.
- Agrawal D., Agrawal R.P., Singh J.B. and Tripathi S.P. (2012)., E-commerce: True Indian Picture., Journal of Advances in IT, 3(4), 250-257.
- Baichun Xiao, Wei Yang and Jun Li (2009)., Optimal reserve price for the generalized second-price auction in sponsored search advertising., Journal of electronic Commerce Research, 10(3), 114-129.
- Benjamin Edelmana and Michael Ostrovskyb (2007)., Strategic bidder behavior in sponsored search auctions., Decision Support Systems, 43(1), 192–198.
- Anindya G. and Sha Y. (2009)., Empirical analysis of search engine advertising: sponsored search in electronic markets., Management Science, 55(10), 1605-1622.
- Kinshuk Jerath, Liye Ma and Young-Hoon Park (2014)., Consumer Click Behavior at a Search Engine: The Role of Keyword Popularity., Journal of Marketing Research, 51(4), 480-486.
- Animesh Animesh, Siva Viswanathan and Ritu Agrawal (2010)., Competing “Creatively” in Sponsored Search Markets: The Effect of Rank, Differentiation Strategy, and Competition on Performance., Information Systems Research, 22(1), 153–169.
- Varian H. (2007)., Position auctions., International Journal of Industrial Organization, 25, 1163-1178.
- Kinshuk Jerath, Liye Ma, and Young-Hoon Park (2014)., Consumer Click Behavior at a Search Engine: The Role of Keyword Popularity., Journal of Marketing Research 51(4), 480-486.
- Carlos Rodríguez (2012)., How to Get a Higher Ad Position in Adwords without Increasing Bids., White Shark Media, USA. http://blog.whitesharkmedia.com /how-get-higher-ranking-without-increasing-bids.
- Jansen B.J. and Mullen T. (2008)., Sponsored search: an overview of the concept, history, and technology., International Journal of Electronic Business, 6(2), 114–13.
- Thompson S.H. Teo (2005)., Usage and effectiveness of online marketing tools among Business-to-Consumer (B2C) firms in Singapore., International Journal of Information Management, 25(3), 203–213.
- Bernad and Tracy (2008)., Sponsored search: an overview of the concept, history, and technology., International Journal of Electronic Business, 6(2), 114.131.