Business Ethics and Spirituality for Work Life Balance: A Review
- 1School of Commerce, DAVV, Indore, MP, India
- 2School of Commerce, DAVV, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (12), Pages 14-16, December,6 (2016)
The link between religion and work is not new. Due to the globalization, organizations need effective management with multiple roles and responsibilities. Ethics purify and filter the business organization objectives, and delivering value to aspiring spiritual growth of the organization. The purpose of this paper is to review ethics and spirituality at work place and to explore how ethics and spirituality improves employees’ performances and organizational effectiveness. The paper reviews about some papers on workplace spirituality to review their findings on how ethics and spirituality supports organizational performance. The purpose of this study was to review ethics with regards to work life balance in the contemporary organization and to identify its future aspect. Through review of the literature on ethics and spirituality supportive to work life balance issues will be covered in this paper.
- Ioan Lazar, Codurata Osoian and Patracia Ratiu (2010)., The Role of Work Life Balance Practice in Order to improve Organizational Performance., Eropean Research Stusies, Ethopia, 6(3).
- Ramneek Kapoor (2014)., The Bhagwat Gita,(Emotional Intelligence in the Teachings of lord Krishna)., Sputnik Printers B9, Press Complex, A B road Indore 2014
- Baral R . and Bhargava S. (2011)., HR Intervention for Work Life Balance: evidence from in India., International Journal of Business Management and Social Sciences, 2(1).
- Jake Messersmith (2007)., Managing Worklife Conflict among Information Technology Workers., Human Resource Management, Fall 2007, 43.
- Charls R. Stoner, Richard I. Heartman and Raj Arora (2011)., Work Family Conflict: A Study of Woman in Management., The Journal of Applied Business and Research, (1)