Subscriber Churning of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh Telecom Service Providers: A Gender Based Study
- 1Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University, Udaipur (Raj), India
- 2Pacific Academy of Higher Education and Research University, Udaipur (Raj), India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (11), Pages 28-30, November,6 (2016)
Handling customer churn is of great worry to universal broadcastings service providers and as the market matures it is becoming a more severe problem. The importance of this research is to do a gender based study of Subscriber churning of telecom licensed service providers of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. In this paper Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) is used on the sample size of 700 respondents. This will help the leading telecom operators like Idea, Airtel etc. to plan their promotion strategy well, develop their products by sensing the need of the Customer and to generate & maximize additional revenue.
- Asser J.R. and Lovelock C. (1992)., Zero Defection: Quality Comes to Services., Managing Services, Marketing, Operations and Human.
- Tech Tarket Corporate (2005)., What Is., TechTarket Corporate, http://searchmobilecomputing.techtarget.com. [Accessed on 1/Sep/2007].
- Jahanzeb S. and Jabeen S. (2007)., Churn Management in the Telecom Industry of Pakistan: A Comparative Study of Ufone and Telenor., Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management, 120-128.
- Kanniappan S. (2014)., How to Reduce Churn in a Telco Industry., Happiest Mind Technologies, 2-6.
- Chandar M., Laha A. and Krishna P. (2006)., Modeling Churn Behavior of Bank Customers Using Predictive Data Mining Techniques., National Conference on Soft Computing Techniques for Engineering Applications.
- Almana A.M., Aksoy M.S. and Alzahrani R. (2014)., A Survey on Data Mining Techniques in Customer Churn Analysis for Telecom Industry., International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 4(5), 165-171.
- Mattison R. (2005)., The Telco Churn Management Handbook., Oakwood Hills, Illinois: XTT Press, USA.
- Richeldi M. and Perrucci A. (2002)., Churn Analysis Case Study, Enabling End-User Datawarehouse Mining., Contract No.: IST-1999-11993, Telecom Italia Lab.
- Lazarov V. and Capota M. (2007)., Churn Prediction., Business Analytics Course, 1-5.
- Flordal P. and Friberg J. (2013)., Modeling Customer Lifetime Value in the Telecom Industry., Masterís thesis submitted to the Department of Production Management, Lund University 16.