M-Commerce: A Revolution in India
- 1Softvision College, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (10), Pages 42-46, October,6 (2016)
Mobile commerce, also known as m-commerce is a process of performing business transactions using mobile and other handheld devices which are connected through wireless network called WAP. Buying and selling of goods and making mobile payment over internet, booking online tickets, downloading games, audios and videos, using unlimited online softwares, getting mobile tickets and many more are part of mobile commerce. This new trend of commerce is rephrasing the business and changing the emerging trend drastically. Today technological advances, speed of new technologies, reducing geographical constraints and rising power of consumers and their ability to get what they want, when they want it and from whomever they want. When we talk of technology internet has made the most remarkable advancements in last few years.
- Archives mobileinfi (2013)., Mobile Commerce (M-commerce in India)., http://www.mobileinfi.com/mobile-commerce-in-india. 24 /June/.
- Batra D.S. and Juneja D. (2013)., M-commerce in India: Emerging Issues., International Journal of Advanced Research in IT and Engineering, 2(2), 54-65.
- Tandon R., Mandal S. and Saha D. (2003)., M-commerce-Issues and Challenges., Proceedings of the 10th Annual International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC), December 17-20, Hyderabad, India, 1-6.
- Tiwari R., Buse S. and Herstatt C. (2006)., From Electronic To Mobile Commerce: Opportunities through Technology Convergence for Business Services., Asia Pacific Tech Monitor, 23(5), 38-45.
- Jahanshahi A., Miraze A. and Asadollahi A. (2011)., Mobile Commerce beyond Electronic Commerce: Issues and Challenges., Asian Journal of Business and Management Sciences, 1(2), 119-129
- Sujata P., Deshmukh S., Deshmukh P. and Thampi G. (2013)., Transformation from E-commerce to M-commerce in Indian Context., IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 10(4), 2, July 2013, 55-60.
- Inside small business (2016)., Key findings from state of mobile commerce resort., https://insidesmallbusiness.com .au/sales-marketing/we-now-live-in-a-cross-device-world.4/ March/2016.
- Bandyopadhyay K. (2013)., Mobile Commerce: PHI., Learning Private Limited, Delhi, 3-20.