Study the Impact of Demographic variables on the Advertising Effectiveness of Incredible India AD-2015
- 1Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, MP, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 5, Issue (10), Pages 29-31, October,6 (2016)
Countries around the world promote tourism as a revenue generating arm of the economy. Marketing is an important aspect for success of a destination. The Government of India under the Ministry of Tourism has endeavoured to promote sites and destinations in the international market through global advertising campaigns in the Print, Television and Online mediums. The present study was done to understand the impact of demographic variables namely age and gender on the advertising effectiveness with special reference to Incredible India Ad Campaign- 2015. T- test and ANOVA were applied and the results revealed no significant impact with reference to different age and gender groups towards the video ad commercial administered on them.
- Sarin Anil (2007)., Contemporary Issues in Services Marketing., Indian Journal of Marketing, 37, 40-44
- Nair S.K. (2004)., Emotional Intelligence and Consumer Reactions to Emotional Advertisements: A Conceptual Framework., ICFAI Journal of Marketing Management, 3(3), 57-65.
- Nair S.K. (2008)., Emotional Intelligence and Consumer Reactions to Emotional Advertisements., R. J. Devi (Ed.), Marketing Intelligence: Concepts and Cases, Hyderabad: The ICFAI University Press.
- Kalai Selvi T. (2005)., Advertising- The Wings of Tourism Industry., Advertising Express, July 2005 43