A conceptual study on emerging challenges towards e-banking
- 1Kalinga University, Atal Nagar, Raipur Chhattisgarh India
- 2Faculty of Commerce and Management, Kalinga University, Atal Nagar, Raipur CG, India
- 3ICFAI University, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 10, Issue (3), Pages 34-39, September,6 (2021)
Banking is the lifeblood of the economy and today’s generation cannot achieve success through traditional banking methods therefore, now it is converted into E-banking. E-banking called to be an Electronic-banking turns into really prominent with the establishment of Information Technology which has provided a banking sector an advanced magnitude of development. The Vast computer network has helped a lot to reconstruct the banking institutions as well as the banking sector. E-banking has upgraded the performance and usefulness of services. It is simple and effective computerized assistance that facilitates running a bank account and accomplish the online activity. It also stiffs various challenges to the administrator and manager. It is a conceptual-based paper. This paper aims to analyze the emerging challenges towards E-banking also the adoption of measure to overcome it. Secondary data has been utilized where information gathered from RBI bulletin, different noticeable journals, newspapers, and some research studies. Technology or automation has now evolved acquainted many people to that range which is going to affect the lifestyle of human’s.
- Anitha, K. (2019)., A Study on Challenges and Opportunities in E-Banking Sector in India., New Frontiers in Business, Management and Technology, l7(3), 14–17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/ zenodo.2572407.
- Jain, M.A., and Barhate, G.H. (2014)., Emerging Opportunities and Challenges towards E-Banking System in India. International Journal of Scientific Research, 3(9), 233-234., undefined
- Revathi, P. (2019)., Digital Banking Challenges and opportunities in India., International Journal of Economic and Business Review, l7(12), DOI URL: https://doi.org/10.36713/epra2012.
- Prasanth, S. and Sudhamathi, S. (2018)., Challenges faced bybanking sectoron digital Innovation., Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research. 5(10).
- Devulapalli, S. and Oruganti, K.S. (2017)., Challenges and opportunities of e-banking in India., Journal of Business and Management, 56-61.
- Bhai, P.S. and Lekshmi (2018)., E-banking in India – Problems and Prospects., International Journal of current Engineering and Scientific Research, 5(1), 77-81.
- Ramesh, L. and Muthumani, A. (2017)., Electronic Banking in India: Challenges and opportunities., International journal of science and technology and management, 6(2).
- Kaushal, V., and Balaini, A. (2016)., E-banking: Challenges and Issues., Hill Quest, 3(3-4), 69-73.
- Monisha, Bhudhiraja, K., and Kaur, J. (2018)., E-banking in India: Innovations, challenges and opportunities of E-Banking in India., International Journal of Engineering research and technology, 5(11).
- Sharath A. M. (2019)., The Challenges and Opportunities of E-Banking in Republic of India., Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 6(6), 994-1002.
- Singh, B. and Malhotra, P. (2014)., Adoption of Internet Banking: An Empirical Investigation of Indian Banking Sector., The Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce.
- Chavan, J. (2013)., Internet Banking- Benefits and Challenges in an Emerging Economy., International Journal of Research in Business Management. 1(1), 19-26.
- Lal, R. and Saluja, R. (2012)., E-Banking: The Indian Scenario., Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Management Review, 1(4).
- Chauhan and Choudhary (2015)., Internet Banking Challenges and Opportunities in Indian Context., Apeejay Journal of Management Sciences and Technology.
- Trivedi and Patel (2013)., Problem faced by customers while using E-banking facilities in India., International Journal of Scientific Research, II(III).
- Gupta, P. and Mishra, C. M. (2012)., E-banking- New emerging trends in Indian banking industry., Research Journal of Economics and Business Studies, 1(10), 1-3.
- Sharma, G. (2016)., Study of Internet Banking Scenario in India., International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology, 5(5).
- Jindal, S. (2015)., Study of E-Banking Scenario in India., International Journal of Science and Research.
- Haq, S. and Khan, M. (2013)., E-banking challenges and opportunities in the Indian banking sector., Innovative Journal of Business and Management, 2(4), 56-59.
- Reserve Bank of India (2020)., RBI IAMAI Report (2006)., www.rbi.org.in.