Study the role of supervision and control on the effectiveness of organizational activities at Kabul University, Afghanistan
- 1Department of Educational Management, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Science, Kabul University, Kabul-Afghanistan
- 2Department of Educational Management, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Science, Kabul University, Kabul-Afghanistan
- 3Department of Educational Management, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Science, Kabul University, Kabul-Afghanistan
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 10, Issue (3), Pages 6-14, September,6 (2021)
Higher Education is considered as the most valuable factor for the progress and development of a society. The mission of universities, educational institutes and higher education centers in all societies is to help students to develop and improve in addition to teaching, research and providing scientific services for the community; therefore, Kabul University holds a prominent position in this regard. The research conducted under the title of “Study the Role of Supervision and Control on the Effectiveness of Organizational Activities at Kabul University”, follows up its major purpose of depicting and illustrating the task of Supervision and Control on the Effectiveness of Organizational Activities at Kabul University. Having used the Cochran Formula, the sample was chosen (187) individuals out of the whole population of the study (332) persons. Tools for data collection in this research was a questionnaire having 25 closed ended questions and the data were analyzed on the basis of descriptive and inferential statistics and using SPSS software. The most important findings of the research showed that Supervision and Controlling has an expeditious role at Kabul University.
- Turkzadah Jafar & et al. (2020)., Assessing the challenges of Islamization of educational systems., Journal of Research in School and Virtual Learning, 1(7), 79-91.
- Habibitabar Hossein (2018)., Office Health in the Light of Islamic Supervision and Control, with Comparison to Iranian Office System., Journal of Ethical Researches, 4(8), 97-116. https://www.magiran.com/paper/1851186?lang=en
- Movahedi Moheb, Abdullah and Jahangiri, Mehri (2016)., The supervision system for managers in the "Alawite" management emphasizing "Nahjol balaqe"., Journal of Nahjolbalagheh, (48), 43.
- Zarei Ali and Basirat Meysam (2016)., Mechanisms for Supervision and financial control of urban management. Journal of Geography., Civil Engineering and Urban Management Studies, 2(2), 62-78.
- Hakak, Mohammad Montazeri & Najafabadi, Razia (2020)., The role of offensive supervision on job stress and deviation of employees of selected banks in Najafabad city with the role of self-regulatory mediator., Journal of Career and Organizational Counseling, 44(12), 9-24.
- Shams Abdul hamid (2012)., An Introduction to Controlling and Supervision System Engineering to Impede Systematic Corruption., Journal of Management and Development Process, 25(1), 149-179. http://jmdp.ir/article-1-1058-fa.html
- Sadeqi Jaqeh, S. (2019)., Transparency, Supervision and Efficiency., Strategic Studies Quarterly, 21(82), 7-34.
- Amiri, Azam & Shafiei, Abuzar (2014)., Supervision and control in educational management., the first scientific conference on educational sciences and psychology of social and cultural injuries in Iran, Tehran.
- Babaeian Ali (2007)., The role of intermediary institutions in the system of social control., Journal of LawEnforcement Science, 3(9), 59-75.
- Pirniakan Amir Lotfollah (2020)., The Definition and Types of Supervision and Control in Iranian Law., Journal of interdisciplinary legal research, 1(1), 67-79.
- Sharifzadeh Fattah and Firuzjai Ali adabi (2009)., The Impact of control and investigation on establishing and improving accountability culture., Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 15(58), 127-142. http://jmsd.atu.ac.ir/article_5023.html
- Rezayan Ali (2011)., Principles of Management., First edition. Tehran: Samt publications.
- Gorji Aliakbar and Fathi Younus (2012)., Comparative Study of Supervision on Selective Qualifications., Journal of Judiciary’s Law, 76(78), 211–246. https://doi.org/10.22106/JLJ.2012.11060
- Faqihi Abulhasan (2002)., Public Sector Accountability: A Comparative Perspective., Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 8(29-30), 53-70. http://jmsd.atu.ac.ir/article_4689.html
- Yousefian Safoura & et al. (2016)., The importance of strategic oversight and control in the organization, the Sixth International Conference on Accounting and Management and the Third Conference on Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation, Tehran.,
- Mahmodiyan Hameed, Sajidi Ali Mohammad and Faqihi Tahera Begum (2015)., Supervision and control from the managerial point of view of Imam Ali (as)., A Journal of new approach to educational management, 1(21), 191–211. http://ensani.ir/fa/article/352991
- Nikpour Amin (2016)., Designing a model the public supervision in order to prevent administrative corruption in state agencies of Iran., Journal of Majlis and Rahbord, 23(87), 201–231. https://www.magiran.com/paper/ 1596205?lang=en
- Sajadi Saieda Azam, Fathi Muqaddam Abdullah and Azarmi Sumiya (2016)., Review on effective educational supervision., Journal of Educational Studies, 9(1), 40-49. http://nama.ajaums.ac.ir/article-1-241-fa.html
- Ferozanda Lutfullah (2006)., Controlling and supervision in Islamic management., Journal of Majlis and Rahbord, 53(13), 55-86. http://ensani.ir/fa/article/185638