Mutual fund awareness amongst people in Wardha City, India
- 1G.S. College of Commerce, Wardha-442001, MS, India
- 2G.S. College of Commerce, Wardha-442001, MS, India
Res. J. Management Sci., Volume 10, Issue (3), Pages 1-5, September,6 (2021)
Mutual funds emerge as the important investment tool in this era. It is very dynamic and attracting avenue to park funds with for the mutual funds. They emerged as an important investment instrument in the recent time for the people with variety of investment objectives. They act as important investment avenue where investors can park the funds as pet their needs and financial goals. Still we see there is lack of knowledge and information about the mutual funds amongst the people. There is need for creating more awareness about mutual funds amongst the people. This study also focuses on the same for knowing the awareness of mutual funds in Wardha city, India. Paper attempts to find the financial education among the people in Wardha city with respect to mutual funds. And at the end research paper would put certain suggestions for increasing financial awareness on mutual funds.
- Agrawal G. & Jain M. (2013)., Investor’s preference towards mutual fund in comparison to other investment avenues., Journal of Indian Research, 1(4), 115-131.
- Reepu (2017)., A Study of Mutual Funds., International Journal of Management, 8(3), 213–219.
- Tariq Zafar S. M., Chaubey D. S. and Syed I. N. (2008)., An Empirical Study on Indian Mutual Funds Equity Diversified Growth Schemes and their performance evaluation., IJRIME, 2(2), 1-18.
- Singh B. K. (2012)., A study on investors’ attitude towards mutual funds as an investment option., International Journal of Research in Management, 2(2), 61-70.
- Prabhu G. and Vechalekar N. M. (2013)., Perception of Indian Investor towards investment in mutual funds with special reference to MIP Funds., IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 7th International Business Research Conference, 66-74.
- Mansuri A. K. and Jajodia L. (2018)., Mutual Funds & ULIP: A featured comparison post LTCG., Ajanta Prakashan, VII(IV), 16-20.
- Rathnamani V. (2013)., Investor’s Preferences towards Mutual Fund Industry in Trichy., IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 6(6), 48-55.
- Jain S. and Jain A. (2012)., Analysis Regarding Mutual Funds Awareness and Opinion., VSRD-IJBMR, 2(1), 1-7. 6.
- Sharma N. (2012)., Indian Investor’s Perception towards Mutual Funds., Business Management Dynamics, 2(2), 01-09.
- Arathy B., Aswathy A. Nair, Anju Sai P. and Pravitha N. R. (2015)., A Study on Factors Affecting Investment on Mutual Funds and Its Preference of Retail Investors., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 5(8), 01-04.
- Goyal S. and Bansal D. (2013)., A Study on Mutual Funds in India., International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 4(5), 1481-1486.
- Das B., Mohanty S. and Shil N. C. (2008)., Mutual Fund vs. Life Insurance: Behavioral Analysis of Retail Investors., International Journal of Business and Management, 3(10), 89-103.