Android integrated buyers and seller through a Novel App
- 1SEWA (A Non-Governmental Organisation), Jorhat, Assam, India
- 2Electronics and Communication Engineering in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati, Assam, India
- 3Electronics and Communication Engineering in Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati, Assam, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 8, Issue (3), Pages 1-7, September,26 (2019)
Today more than 60% of the world population uses a Smart phone and 80% of those smart phones runs on Android OS. Its 21st century now and customers in retail stores did not like to wait in a queue to do the billing of the product or room from store to store in search of single product. So as to the rescue Mobile Shopping application came to the scene making the shopping process less time consuming and more convenient. Also for a producer it becomes very difficult to go and search for an adequate place to sell their products especially for the small scale producers. This paper describes a new composing of ‘Android Application’ useful for Android Smart phones that provides a single platform to exchange their goods for both buyers and sellers. The aforesaid novel app is based on Android OS design to share the database with the website being run on a single server, it means our application will be a result of integration with the web server for sharing the required resources and the database. The primary focus of this research work is to create an internet based shopping opportunity using the novel android app and integrate the seller part inside it with the help of a software programmed to run on XAMPP Server that will be kept connected to the MySQL database at the same time. The GUI of the App will be suitable for different electronic devices be it be mobile phones or tablet. This will facilitate the customers to use the App for online shopping and even sell their products, on their devices with Android OS. The app is designed with a very attractive and user friendly theme that allows the user to modify easily according to their need be it for buying or selling a product through online. A proper application level caching is also desired to implement and maintain to support the developers.
- Young Hong and Wu Jianchao Luo (2010)., Porting mobile web application engine to the Android application., 10th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, IEEE computer society, 29th June to1st July, 2157-2161.
- Hu W., Chen T., Shi Q. and Lou X. (2010)., Smartphone Software development Course Design Based on Android., IEEE International conference on Computer and information Technology, 2180-2184.
- Prasad P. Vijaya, Fadzlina Nurul and Murad Saadi (2013)., Shopping Mall Directory: A Detailed Guide Application for Android-Based Mobile Devices., ARPN Journal of Systems and Software, 3(6), 129-135.
- Bhargave A., Jadhav N., Joshi A., Oke P. and Lahane S.R. (2013)., Digital Ordering System for Restaurant Using Android., International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication, 3(4), 1-7.
- Tanpure S.S., Shidankar P.R. and Joshi M.M. (2013)., Automated Food Ordering System with Real-Time customer Feedback., International Journal of Advanced Researchin Computer Science and Software Engineering, 3(2), 220-225.
- Mallikarjuna A. and Madhuri S. (2013)., Unveiling of Android Platform., International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 3(7), 1264-1267.
- Heart T. and Pliskin N. (2002)., Business-to-business eCommerce of information systems: Two cases of ASP-to-SME eRental., INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research, 40(1), 23-34.
- Meier R. (2012)., Professional Android 4 application development., John Wiley & Sons., ISBN 978-1-118-10227-5
- Dvorski Dalibor D. (2007)., Installing, Configuring, and Developing with XAMPP., Skills Canada Ontario, http://dalibor.dvorski.net/downloads/docs/InstallingConfiguringDevelopingWithXAMPP.pdf05/01/2019
- Suk-Joo Lee, Cheolhwi Ahn, Kelly Minjung Song and Hyunchul Ahn (2018)., Trust and Distrust in E-Commerce., Sustainability 10, 2-19, 015. doi:10.3390/su10040015
- Andreea IONESCU and Andreea ISTOC (2011)., The development of an electronic business based on the MySQL technology., Database Systems Journalvo, 2(3), 53-62.
- Gefen D. and Straub D.W. (2004)., Consumer trust in B2C e-Commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-Products and e-Services., Omega, 32(6), 407-424. doi:10.1016/j.omega.2004.01.006
- Thamizharasi R. (2016)., Android Mobile Application Build on Android studio., International Journal of Modern Computer Science (IJMCS), 4(1), 1-4.
- Singh A., Sharma S. and Singh S. (2016)., Android Application Development using Android Studio and PHP Framework., International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 8887). Recent Trends in Future Prospective in Engineering & Management Technology, (1), 5-8.