Review of non-linear analysis of reinforced concrete column using ansys
- 1Department of Civil Engineering, SIRTS, Bhopal, MP, India
- 2Department of Civil Engineering, SIRTS, Bhopal, MP, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 7, Issue (6), Pages 1-3, June,26 (2018)
RC columns are fundamental load bearing individuals in a structure, which contribute lateral stiffness moreover. When we talk about reinforcements in a column we have a two types i.e. Longitudinal and transverse reinforcements. Longitudinal reinforcements are given parallel to the longitudinal pivot of column and transverse reinforcements might be band, ties or spirals. Stress-strain behaviour of section is essential keeping in mind the end goal to discover the accessible malleability from a column by moment curvature analysis. This paper reviews the investigation on stress strain behaviour of RC column by modelling concrete and steel part independently utilizing ANSYS programming.
- Chakraborty Sumeet, Hora M.S. and Pathak K.K. (2017)., Buckling Behaviour of Steel Column having an Intermediate Support., ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(15), 4414-4424.
- Dev Shashi, Dixit R.B. and Ansari Azeezur rahman (2015)., Finite Element Analysis of Buckling Behavior of column using ANSYS under Lateral & Axial Loading., International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management, 3(8), 1-7.
- Hussein A.A., Elsamny M.K., Nafie A.M. and Abd-Elhamed M.K. (2015)., Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis of Eccentrically Loaded RC Columns Strengthened using a Steel Jacketing Technique., International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, 3(11), 127-134.
- Pateriya R., Saleem Akhtar P. and Rajvaidya N. (2015)., Finite Element Analysis of Different Types of Composite Column., International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 5(5), 173-179.
- Buckling of column (2018). https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/ 21955116907531396. 26th April 2018., undefined, undefined
- Subramani T., Krishnan S., Saravanan M.S. and Thomas S. (2014)., Analysis of Retrofitting Non-Linear Finite Element of RCC Beam and Column using Ansys., Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 4(12), 77-87.
- Ahmed F.S. and Khan M.A. (2013)., Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Column under Lateral Load., International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 3(4), 228-231.
- Reshma Kamath and Shilpa S. (2017)., Non Linear Buckling Analysis of RC-Sifcon Column Subjected to Lateral and Axial Loading., International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 4(9), 894-899.
- Dr. MD. Subhan (2017)., An investigational behaviour of RCC Core Steel Composite Column, SSRG., International Journal of Civil Engineering, 4(5), 18-22.
- Pawar V.S. and Pawar P.M. (2016)., Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Column with ANSYS., International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3(6), 2290-2296.
- Prabhu N. and Dr. Kandasmy S. (2015)., Study on Behaviour of RCC Beam Column Joint with Special Confinement Subjected To Static Loading Numerical Investigation., International Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering & Management, 3(1), 186-190.
- Ananya John, Unni Kartha G. and Prof. S. Usha (2014)., Analytical Study on Stress-Strain Behaviour of Reinforced Concrete Column., International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 5(12), 45-55.
- Shah Darshika k., Vakil Merool D. and Patel M.N. (2014)., Behaviour of Concrete Filled Steel Tube Column., International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 2(1), 325-328.
- Patil S.S., Konapure C.G. and Manekari S.S. (2013)., A Study of RCC Beam Column Junction Subjected To Quasi-Static (Monotonic) Loading., IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), 6, 61-74.
- Dahmani L., Khennane A. and Kaci S. (2010)., Crack identification in reinforced concrete beams using ANSYS software., Strength of materials, 42(2), 232-240.
- Lotfy E.M. (2013)., Nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete columns with holes., International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering, 3(3), 655.
- Lotfy Ehab M. (2011)., Nonlinear analysis of Reinforced Concrete Columns with Fiber Reinforced Polymer Bars., International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering, 1(4), 707-722.