Innovative monitoring and analysis of oxygen concentration for boiler safety using advanced instrumentation
- 1Dept. of ET and T., Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
- 2Dept. of EEE, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 6, Issue (10), Pages 20-24, November,26 (2017)
The Advanced Instrumentation Technique is designed to measure high limits of oxygen in a combustion processes. In this project tried to prepare observation of oxygen in furnace and boiler system or for the limitation of oxygen in furnace. Due to increasing of pressure in furnace along the failure of valves, dampers, interlocking etc. emergency situation arises and reduction of oxygen pressure. A small implementation to monitor this all system through wireless monitoring advanced technologies and provide safety to all boiler and furnace system through operation of induced draft fan and forced draft fan. By measuring various gases through different type of gas sensors and their percentage we provide safety to furnace and Boiler system.
- Jawarkar Naresh P., Ahmed Vasif, Ladhake Siddharth A. and Thakare Rajesh D. (2008)., Micro-controller based remote monitoring using mobile through spoken commands., journal of networks, 3(2), 58-63.
- Zoghi B., Lee Y. and Nelson D.C. (1992)., A low-cost multichannel analyzer with data reduction assembly for continuous air monitoring system., IEEE transactions on nuclear science, 39(2), 299-302.
- Goel Dr. Aditya and Mishra Ravi Shankar (2009)., Remote data acquisition using wireless - scada system., International journal of engineering (IJE), 3(1), 58-65.
- Cardoso J.M., Amorim V., Bastos R., Madeira R., Simoes Basilio J. and Correia C.M. (2000)., A very low-cost portable multichannel analyzer., nuclear science symposium conference record, IEEE, 2, 164-167.
- ZA8 zirconia oxygen analyzer IM11M6A2-YIA 2nd edition, Feb (1995), printed in U.S.A., undefined, undefined
- Al-Ali A.-R., Khaliq A. and Arshad M. (2004)., GSM-based distribution transformer monitoring system., electro technical conference, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Mediterranean, 3, 999-1002.
- Sreelal S., Jose S., Preetha C. and Singh H.K. (2006)., A compact software programmable data acquisition system., industrial technology, ICIT 2006. IEEE international conference, 2365-2369.
- Lim Daniel J.S. and Karri Vishy (2005)., Remote monitoring and control for hydrogen safety via sms., International conference on sensing technology Nov., 21-23. visited on 2/03/2009.
- Stafford R. and Behm C. (2001)., Wireless network throughput measurements., military communications conference, IEEE, publication, 1, 591-594.
- Global system for mobile communications organization (2009)., GSM world., http://www.gsmworld.com visited on 09/02/09.