Implementation of Hybrid Automatic Controlling Mechanism of Liquid Dispensing System
- 1Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, CG, India
- 2Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, CG, India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 5, Issue (4), Pages 36-39, April,26 (2016)
In today’s competitive world of industrialization, it necessitates a great demand of industrial control systems and automation in order to streamline operations in terms of speed, reliability and high output. Automation act as an important part of the world economy and its development. With numerous advantages and benefits PLC aims to be a solution that could bring radical development in every required aspect. PLC aims to be a vital tool in industries, here an automatic controlling mechanism of liquid dispensing system, is proposed specially for pharmaceutical industries. This proposed system includes mixing of liquids in desired proportion. The aim of this project is to design and develop the real time implementation liquid dispensing system based on PLC by saving operational time. The present work defines automatic dispensing of liquid at different levels with additional features of packaging and dispatch section. The complete sequence of operations is performed by ladder diagram and PLC. The safety measure of the working personnel is also taken into account that warns the operator and working personnel in the event of any fault.
- Jagat Dhiman and Er. Dileep Kumar (2014)., Hybrid Method for Automatically Filling of Chemical Liquid into Bottles using PLC and SCADA., International Journal of Engg. Research and General Science, 2(6), 1000-1007. ISSN: 2091-2730.
- Kalaiselvi T., Praveena R., Aakansha R. and Dhanya S. (2012)., PLC Based Automatic Bottle Filling and Capping System with User Defined Volume Selection., International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2(8), 134-137. ISSN:2250–2459
- Rajesh G. Khatod and Chandrasekhar N. Sakhale (2012)., Design and Fabrication of Liquid Dispensing Machine Using Automatic Control for Engg. Industry., International journal of innovative technology and exploring engineering, 1(5), 38-44. ISSN:2278-3075
- Savita and Lokeshwar (2014)., Implementation and Performance Analysis of Bottle Filling Plant Using Ladder Language., International Journal of Science and Research, 3(7), 1803-1806. ISSN: 2319-7064.
- Mallaradhya H.M. and Prakash K.R. (2013)., Automatic Liquid Filling To Bottles of Different Height Using Programmable Logic Controller., International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engg., 1(4), 9-11. ISSN:2320-2092.
- Kunal Chakraborty, Indranil Roy and Palash De (2015)., Controlling Process of Bottling Plant using PLC and SCADA., Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engg. and Informatics, 3(1), 39-44. ISSN: 2089-3272.
- Mihir Panchal, Aashish Panaskar and Prof. Lalit Kumar (2015)., PLC Based Liquid Filling and Mixing., International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research, 3(1), 249-253. ISSN: 2348-6988.
- Sagar Anant Kasrung, Amit Suresh Dhavade, Vikrant Dilip Dhembare and Madhusudan Santos Bang (2013)., Water Purification with Bottle Filling System., International Journal of Computer Technology and Electronics Engg., 3, 60-63. ISSN: 2249-6343.